50

30 Seconds To Mars - Battle Of One

Other songs: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

----------------------------------------------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.
Chapter Fifty

.:Silver's POV:.
I slipped into my dark outfit and put on my black leather jacket and stared at myself in the mirror. Zev and everyone else was downstairs waiting. I made my way out of the room and went downstairs. The guys and their mates were inside but I'm assuming everyone else was outside waiting for us. I made my way over to Zev who was in a deep conversation with Cade and Xerin. His attention dropped and he turned my way. His eyes flashed a bright red and he bit his lip.
"Uh-oh, wrong outfit, Silver." Cade said smirking. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.
"It's not like we're postponing the war for Zev to get a few taps in." I said snickering. The guys laughed. "Where's my lovely females that I'm leading onto the battlefield?"
"Outside waiting for you." Zev said. I nodded.
"Let me not keep them waiting." I said and made my way past Zev, but of course I can never get past Zev without him doing something. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his hard warm chest. I gasped and looked up at him, cliché huh?
"When we get back you're all mine." He said gruffly. I smiled and inched up toward his lips.
"We'll see." I said my eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes.
"There's nothing to see, I want you and I'm not waiting anymore." He said his voice seductive. His minty breath fanned my face, I sighed in happiness.
"Let's get married, and I'm yours forever, Zev." I promised my eyes locked on his.
"I like the sound of that." He said.
"Now, I really have to get to my girls." I said pulling myself away from him. But like before, he pulled me back once again, but without any dialogue he crashed his lips on to mine and prodded his way past my lips. Our tongues danced together as we both fought for dominance, but he overruled. His grip on my hips tightened and my grip on his shirt did also. We pulled away from each other. I laid my head on his chest and regained my respiration.
"Promise me you won't get hurt." I whispered. He was silent.
"You know I can't promise you that." He said softly.
"You can, Zev. You already promised me you'd marry me, now promise me you won't get hurt." I said firmly.
"You're the one that needs to promise me you won't get hurt. They're after you more than they're after me. And you know I wouldn't be able to live with the fact some idiot wolf hurt my fiancée." He said. I smiled a little, Fiancée... I like the sound of that.
"How about you both promise US that you're coming back in one piece." The guys said from the side. I looked up at Zev with a raised brow.
"I promise." He said looking deep into my eyes.
"On that note, I promise too." I said. "Now I really have to go." I said slowly party my self from him he let me go and I walked out.
"I love you, Silver!" I heard him call from behind me. My day was made. I grinned and jogged to my girls.
"Alright, how's everyone feeling?" I asked.
"Ready to kick ass and get back to my baby." One said. The other femme wolves nodded in agreement, as did I.
"I'm ready to get this over with." I mumbled. I looked back at the boys to see they were moving out. I looked over to the girls, "Let the war begin."

.:Liam's POV:.
Genesis stood by my side, probably because I made her. We stood on the field where we were told they'd come. I don't even think I'll put up any effort on this one. I've lost already. Zev's coming to rip a hole in my ass, and Silver's going to decapitate me and feed me to a cat. My life as I know it is soon going to cease to exist. I sighed and stood, my pack stood behind me. Waiting for my orders. Waiting for the opposing pack to come. And just as I expected, just as I saw it, they arrived. Silver and Zev once again together. I turned to Genesis who gulped.
"I'm guessing that's the Silver chick." She said. I chuckled dryly.
"She is, and you're gonna fear her." I said. Genesis jutted her jaw out forward and held her head up.
"She looks 12. I can take her." I laughed.
"See you in hell, Genesis."