3

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Three:

The light from my window came through poking at my lids. I smiled happy that I had a great dream, without any wolves or monsters. I yawned and opened my eyes. I looked around my eyes widening on horror. Nothing. In here. Is mine. A scream formed in my throat.

"AAAAAHHHH! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My throat was already raspy from yesterdays events and now this? I won't be surprised if I have no voice once this is over and done with. There was rushing from outside the door. I looked down at myself wanting to kill my own damn self for not moving at all. Who the hell does that? I could have been looking for an escape route! I hopped up out the bed I was in and looked for the window that had the light streaming out of it. "Where is that window?" I thought. I took a step forward ad tripped over MY PJ's. And that caused me to look at myself. I was wearing some skimpy semi see through tank top and fuzzy PJ bottoms. The door opened and out of instinct I grabbed something. Three males stood outside the door to the room.

"BACK UP!" I warned.

"Or what?" they asked smirking.

"I'll go ape shit on you." I said.

"With what? Those clothes in your hand? You can't do much honey." A guy snickered. I looked at my hand. Oh great, nice job Silver you picked up your clothes. GREAT DEFENSE IDEA.

"Get out the way!" The same husky voice from my dream said pushing all the other guys out the way. I stared at the man in front of me and he looked back. His lips twitched up into a smirk. A smirk I wanted to beat off his face.

"It seems you're awake." The guy said. I looked at him incredulously.

"No shit Sherlock." I said.

"Put the clothes down." He said annoyed with my response.

"Why? So you can lash out and attack me?" I said then laughed. "You're not gonna fool me!" I probably sounded like a maniac but I didn't care. I was kidnapped!

"You weren't kidnapped." The male said.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING THAT?!" I asked my eyes the size of golf balls. He chuckled.

"Cause it was written all over your face." He said smoothly. "You are?"

I was quite hesitant to answer. "Why should I tell you?"

"Cause we're your only chance of you getting anywhere near home." He said.

"What's YOUR name?" I asked.

"I'm Zevariah." He said smiling proudly. "But I tend to go by Zev."

"What a weird name." I muttered. He snickered.

"Your turn." he said a little too impatient for my liking.

"I'm Silver." I said.

"And you say my name's weird?! What were your parents thinking when they named you? A crayon?" he asked. I glared.

"Hey! Watch it mister. I'm the one who's still armed over here." I said. He raised his brows and nodded.

"Yeah, death by pajamas definitely the worst way to die." he said sarcastically.

"I won't hesitate." I promised.

"Ok, ok! Wouldn't want our guest unpleased." He said with all seriousness.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon Silver." he said.

"Why were you in my dream?" I asked.