44

Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End - A Day To Remember (ADTR)
(A/N: Disrespect Your Surroundings!!! [Best. Line. Ever.])

------------------------------------------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Forty-Four

-Genesis's POV-

I was disappointed, yet ecstatic. Mission accomplished. Yet a beat-up angry Zev. Sighing I stood up and slipped on a robe. Zev had his hands clenched into fists as he stared angrily at me. Good thing I kept him right in place, or he'd try to tear me to shreds. Folding my arms across my chest I leveled my eyes with Zev.

"Honey, you aren't angry with me." I said sweetly with a smirk. Zev's glare intensified.

"As soon as I'm free; I'll rip your head from your shoulders." He growled. I feigned to be hurt.

"Oh, darling. That's usually what a female says when she's disappointed with a male's performance in bed." I snickered. "But you were wonderful. So I won't hurt you. Although, you should know; you'll love explaining this to Silver won't you?" His eyes widened in horror.

"Silver..." He whispered. "Why did you do this to me?!"

"Because Liam doesn't want you to exist. It's why he blew you up in a car. But me... I want you alive. I want you in my arms with me. I want us to grow old and die together." I said taking a step closer to him. He growled. "You can't harm me, I've made sure you couldn't. But you've been out all night long. Silver'll be waking up soon. And I think you should be there before her eyes open before she immediately assumes you were sneaking around, trying to leave her again." I rolled my eyes annoyed. "For her to be a Female Alpha she sure is stupid."

"Don't talk about my mate." He snarled. For a minute there I was literally frightened. But I masked it and snickered.

"Yeah, sure whatever. She won't be around for long. You see, what I've done is I've bedded with you. And you're cursed. So. I just intensified the black magic in you baby." I winked. "Therefore, when you do decided to actually completely mate with your... mate. She'll get sick. Very, very, very sick. And she'll die soon after. Then you'll be mine." I blew a kiss at him and he jumped up. I laughed.

"Now that I know this, I'll find a cure." He said. I laughed harder.

"Zev, honey, you're not that smart baby. I plan on erasing the events that just happened from your memory... slightly. You'll know what happened. But you'll think it's a dream. And when you wake up from bed after I'm finished talking to you. You won't even believe anything just happened." I smirked.

"I'll remember."

"No, you won't. You'll think you just had a dream. But. You must go. Goodbye baby. See you soon." I winked and blew a kiss to him and sent him away. Hands on my hips I lifted my head proudly. Mission accomplished.

-Silver's POV-

Groaning I woke up, well stretched. I felt a warm rock solid frame next to me and I instantly grinned. Eyes half closed I rolled over on top of my personal teddy bear. Opening my eyes I saw a beautiful set of eyes and a dashing smirk. Giggling I brush my hair behind my ear and lean down inches away from Zev's face.

"Good morning, babe." I said softly letting my lips graze his. A low rumble came from his stomach and rose to his throat. "Ooh, someone doesn't wanna be teased at this time of day." I said seductively.

"You don't realize that you're completely mine. Therefore I could take you at any time. Just keep teasing." He warned. I bit my lip.

"Mmm...ok." I said grinning. I was about to get up but Zev rolled us over. Letting out a loud laugh my head fell on the pillow and a sexy Zev was hovering above me. "Hi, teddy bear." I said sweetly.