28

Song: What Sarah Said- Death Cab For Cutie

-----------------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

We immediately retrieved everyone back and put them back in the houses. Me and Zev went to my friends and got the young kids and babies, I got to chat with my friends and tell them that everything was fine and that it would probably be a while before we saw each other again.

Aldo made the proposal of throwing a party out in the open. A victory party. The problem is, I knew the truth. I knew it wasn't over because I had made a promise... I promised Leon I'd come back for him and I tend on keeping my promise, whether Zev approves or not. Not everyone's excited about what had happened but they sure are glad they have their Female Alpha back.

And here we are now, just the boys and their mates, my brother and his mate, all outside in the back yard shed. We have a little coal fire going and it's cozy, yet us females are comfortably cuddled in our mates. I heard Zev snicker.

"What?" I asked a grin on my face.

"Nothing." he said smiling. I chuckled and laid my hands on top of his. We were rarely talking just mainly enjoying the silence or making out with our mates. Me and Zev weren't like that, we only kiss whenever the urge becomes irresistible... which is all the time.

"Why'd we agree to a party if we're not even at it?" Sinn asked taking a sip of his drink. I shrugged and cuddled into Zev's chest enjoying the warmth he gave me. His arms tightened around my waist and he laid a gentle kiss on my neck.

"The party is mainly for everyone else, we're here because we wanted solitude time with friends and mates." Vladdy said. I chuckled

"And that my friends is correct!" I said. "Why have a party when Zev gives me the excitement and the thrill of a party every--"

"Ok! We sooo don't need to hear about your sex-life." Rowan said holding his ears. I rolled my eyes.

"--Every time we kiss." I finished with a smirk. Rowan rolled his eyes and I laughed. I got up and wrapped the cardigan around my shoulders then headed over to the stereo. Death Cab For Cutie- What Sarah Said played. I love this song. A small smile found its way to my face and I made my way back over to Zev. I my head in the crease of his neck and laid my body half way on top of him. I let my hands roam over him while I just listened to the song.

"You've changed." Zev breathed.

"Well, I guess that happens when your mate is completely addicting." I said smiling up at him. A slow smile spread on his face and he reached for my hand.

"You think I'm addicting?" He asked. I pressed my lips to his neck.

"N'aww." I said. "It's not a matter of what I think." I said.

"Aww..." Kayla said over to us. That's when I realized everyone was watching us. Blushing a little I just buried my face in his neck and let my cheeks flame. But of course Zev wasn't gonna let that happen, cause he absolutely LOVES to see me blush. He lifted my chin and leaned down. When his lips met mine that current of electricity coursed throughout me. I just had the urge to do more than kiss him. But that wasn't me... I wasn't that girl who wanted to jump a boy's bones.

'He's not just a boy.' My wolf growled. True, he is my mate. Smiling at what my wolf said I kissed him back harder and passionately. He pulled away and licked his lips. I grinned and made my way over to his mark.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" He asked warily. I bit my lip and stared down at him as I hovered over him.

"Something that amuses me." I said and kissed his mark, he groaned and pushed me away. I held my head up and smirked. I swear his cheeks began to turn a bright red color. I laughed. "You're blushing!" I said. He rolled his eyes.