8

Ello, readers. This is Shayla speaking. I know, an AUTHOR'S MESSAGE! I don't give these out much, and I think I should do it more often. Some readers may object but... I think people really read these? I dunno. But I was gonna make a statement about the songs I'll be posting with the chapters. I'm not going to put a song on there based on how the mood of the chapter is. Weird? Yeah, I know. But I'm ALWAYS listening to music when I write. I listen to music to everything I do. It keeps me focused, ya know? But anyway. As I was saying. BASICALLY.... LONG STORY SHORT.... IN THE END.... the songs I'll post are going to be the song I was listening to while I was writing the chapters...

I KNOW... all that for one thing.

Stupid. But That's me!!!<3

Love ya lots.

Enjoy.

Shayla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Eight:

I walked back into the kitchen and just stood there confused. Why am I so in love with the nature? It confuses me. I hate not knowing what's so wrong with me. I should ask Zev, he might know. I walked out the kitchen and stopped when I realized, I don't even know what room he's in. Think, Silver, think. Ok, he's Alpha. He's gonna be in the master bedroom. So it's gonna supposedly look awesome. I began scoping out the rooms in search for the 'Big Alpha's' room. When I came to the end of the hallway. I saw embroidered doors, nice sized doors too. And like the little immature boy Zev is, he had a piece of paper on the door that said 'ALPHA Zev's ROOM. Do not disturb.' I rolled my eyes. But as I neared the door I heard...sounds. Sounds that my sensitive ears should never hear till I'm married. WHICH IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. I backed away disgusted. And my eye was twitching. I stepped on the foot of someone and they let out a muffled yelp. I turned to Vex who was trying his hardest to breathe calmly. I jumped and turned to him.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SOOOOO--" He clamped a hand over my mouth.

"For gods sake if you're gonna say sorry say it quietly at least." He whispered.

"I'm soo sorry for stepping on your foot." I whispered. He gave me a thumbs up.

"Eh, it's not big deal. By the way why do you have soil on your feet?" he asked. I looked around to make sure no one was looking.

"Do you know where somewhere's quiet and soundproof? Cause I don't want everyone to know I'm crazy." I whispered. He looked at me confused.

"Um, sure I guess I'll take you." he said.

"Lead the way." I said. He began making all these lefts and rights and up and down hallways and crap. I honestly forgot where I was.

"Alright, here we are. Ladies first." He said bowing. I looked at him.

"I ain't going in there if you don't go first." I said with all seriousness. There's no way in hell I'm going in a room I have no clue where it's location on earth is! He shook his head chuckling and he walked in. I walked in after him contemplating closing the door.

'You don't want all your business out there so.. Close the door.' my conscience said. And with that I shut the door. Vex took a seat and I took a seat.

"Ok, so what's up?" he asked.

"I... I think I'm a worm." I said my eyes wide. Vex bit his lip to prevent laughing. But that didn't seem to hold back much of anything. Cause he laughed anyway.