40

A/N: Chapter 40!!!! Amazing, I've never made it this far. But anyway. NO MORE TEARS. Well, tears of sadness that is. Everyone enjoy the last chapter? Zev's alive, Silver's alive, they both like each other? Sexy, sexaaay? Lol, enjoy!

----------------------

Marc B- Memories

----------------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Forty.

-Silver's POV-

After I had gotten dressed I walked out the closet and saw Zev casually sitting on the edge of the bed, staring intently at the closet door. Trying my hardest not to laugh at him, my lips curved up at the edges in a smirk. I folded my arms against my chest and raised a brow.

"Waiting for something?" I asked.

"Only for a beautiful woman to come out." He said shrugging.

"Oh? Well in that case I should go look for her." I said. He laughed.

"There's no one in there." He said smirking.

"And how do you know?" I asked.

"I just know." He said softly. I laughed a smile. "Come here." As if those two words were a spell, I began walking towards Zev. He intertwined his fingers in mine and looked me in the eyes. "Although I don't really know you, I feel like I do. And... well, I've been thinking I don't want to go back in time and start from where we left off, if we ever did anything. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. And for some odd reason, I can't remember anything about you. But that's not what really matters, what matters is that every time I look at you my heart wants to jump out of my chest to be with yours. Every time I see your smile I get this warm feeling inside and it makes me happy. Every time you give me that look, the look where you're just looking through your eyelashes, it makes me so, so, so, so, so hot for you. I don't know how long you've had this affect on me but it's really taking its toll." He paused. I smiled. "See, that right there. That's what makes me so warm. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I know you think a lot about how I make you feel." I blushed unable to speak. So he does read my thoughts.... "It's hard not to. Your voice is like the sweetest thing, your kisses are intoxicating, you... you're literally addicting." I cleared my throat. "Wait, before you speak... that smirk and grin of yours? You better stop before you never make it out this room. It's too sexy and seductive." I laughed, hard.

"That has to be the sweetest thing you've ever told me. You've never described how I make you feel, and now that you tell me, we have mutual feelings." I said. "And we don't have to pick up where we left off. Starting new is better anyway." I said.

"Then I do believe we have everything settled." Zev said happily. I smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"What would I do without you...?" I asked softly. "You're amazing." he chuckled and pulled me on his lap.

"Yeah? Well, I wouldn't be so amazing without my woman." I laughed and shook my head. He pressed his lips to my forehead. Dang, I thought he was gonna go in for the lips. I growled lowly. He let out a cheerful laugh and kissed my cheek. "If you're going to tease, then it's only fair if I do it back." He winked.

Shaking my head I got up pulling Zev with me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up a little. God, I did kind of forget Zev was a few inches taller than me. I pressed my lips against his and laid my head in the crook of his neck. "Zev, promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Don't ever leave me again."

"I promise I won't, ever."