33

A/N: I know the devastation is killing you all. Zev is in a coma, Silver is on the verge of losing him, the whole story has taken a turn of events. DUN DUN DUN... Well, I wanted to warn you, there may be a lot of crying in these chapters, Chapters 30-39 is going to be a really, really, sad interval of chapters. Unfortunately.

---------------

Puddle Of Mudd- Blurry

---------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Thirty-Three

(One Month Later)

I woke up and had an idea. I was going to record how long it takes. I got dressed and looked around for a calendar. There wasn't one in my room so I had went to my office and looked in there. Inside there was a box, and inside the box was a calendar, a notebook, a diary, and some pencils and a sketch pad and stuff. Mission accomplished. I grabbed the box and was walking out of the room but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Rowan and Melisa. My heart swelled in my chest as I watch the both of me nuzzle each others nose and dive in for a sacred kiss. Swallowing hard tears slowly made their way to my eyes. I refused to let them down my cheeks though. Once they had pulled away they shared a loving smile. One that only the two of them could understand. Just looking at them was overwhelming, the box slipped out of my hands and dropped to the floor making Rowan and Melisa look over in my direction.

"I--I'm..." I started. The blush that appeared on Melisa's cheeks did it. I don't know why, but I started crying all over again.

I hate feeling this vulnerable.

Rowan and Melisa made their way over to me trying to comfort. But it was useless, it didn't work. Most of all, it wouldn't work. The only one who could actually make me feel fine, like everything was ok, was Zev.

"I'm sorry Silver." Rowan muttered. "We shouldn't have been in the middle of the hallway."

"No, don't be sorry. I'm the one who should be. I shouldn't have been looking." I said pushing their hands away from me.

"It's hard to not look, Alpha Silver." Melisa said in an innocent voice. I shook my head.

"I just miss doing those things with... him." I sighed feeling my lips quiver. "I miss everything. And there's a possibility that he won't wake up. There's a possibility he won't remember anything... he won't remember me." I said more to myself than the others.

"He will wake up, Silver. Like Vex said, keep your faith and pride in him." Rowan said. I tried to smile.

"It's not that simple when you feel like you're dying." I answered with a small weary smile. "Anyway, I should go. I've interrupted you both on something you both should cherish. So don't mind me." I walked out and went to my room and locked the door. I set the box on the bed and let out a sigh. "I can do this." I told myself.

I began to write down everything. In two more months I should be able to see him. I set the calendar right on my dresser where I had easy access to it every morning and night. I then pulled out the diary that was inside of the box. I opened it and saw that it was empty. Then I decided I'd have a diary. I got a permanent marker and wrote on the front of it:

'Days Without Zev'

Then I opened it and began to write.

Month One, Day One.

It's been a month since the accident, or I shouldn't really say accident. Since the tragedy. The day that Zev, my mate, almost died... well should have died. I honestly don't know how I'm doing. I know my sanity is being tested. Part of me wants to cave in to the insane idea of suicide. But if I do that then I'll never see Zev again. Even if he won't wake up.