Chapter 16

yay another chapter :)

im sorry if its a bit short but I hope you guys like it and the next one should hopefully be up soon :)

dont forget to vote and comment :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

“I want this one!” Blake shouted pointing at a shiny red convertible, “No I want this one!” he pointed to another. This would be the third time he has done this. He was running round like a kid in a toy store.

On our way here I told him that he could choose the car because it was his money, but now I regret that decision.

“Hold on I want that one” Blake said as he stroked the hood of a black sports car, “Oh what about this one?” this time he pointed to a giant black hummer.

“Yea sure” I answered back trying to stop myself from shouting at him

“Na I don’t want that one, I want this one” he ran up to another expensive car

I huffed in annoyance and sat down in the middle of the parking lot. I looked at one of the workers helping us, he looked peeved.

“Sorry” I mouthed to him shrugging my shoulders

Unfortunately this action caught Blake’s eye, “What are you doing down there” he shouted running over to me “you could get run over”

“I’m tired” I whined “can’t you just pick one already?”

“Okay” he sighed.

Blake then covered his eyes with one hand and spun around. “We’ll take this one” He said as he stopped pointing to a car.

I laughed, Blake had not taken his hand off his eyes and he had no idea at what he was pointing at.

Once he took his hand away, Blake’s smile fell; he was pointing right at a small old mini.

My laughter continued to the point where I had to clutch my stomach.

“No I don’t want that anymore” Blake whined like a little child

“Nope you have to take it” I said smiling at the mini, nobody knew but I loved minis especially old ones.

“But it’s old and crusty”

“Is not! It’s beautiful” I whispered the last part but I think Blake heard me because he gave me a weird look.  “what?”

Blake raised an eyebrow “you like that car?”

I nodded lost in a daydream where I had my own mini.

“We’ll take it” Blake said to the tired sales person.

“What?” I shrieked unable to believe that he’d settle for a mini over one of the sports cars he had been looking at.

“I said we’ll get the mini” Blake had a small smile on his face.

Suddenly found myself running towards Blake and threw my arms around his neck, “Oh thank you, thank you” I kept saying over and over again.

As soon as I realised what I was doing I jumped about a mile away from him.

“Well” Blake said a smirk tugging at his lips “If I knew this would be the reaction I get, I should have brought a mini ages ago”

“Gah” I huffed while stomping over to the sales person and grabbed the key off him. “Thanks” I said to him. I then turned around and threw the keys to Blake, “Come on were going”

Blake looked at me surprised “What you don’t want to drive this crusty hunk on metal?”  

“One it’s not crusty, and two I have no idea where we are” I also couldn’t drive, but I would not let Bake have the satisfaction of teasing me of that.

“Well then let’s get going” Blake shouted as we both got in the small car.

***

We had been driving for nearly 4 hours now and at about 3 and a half hours ago I was already regretting getting such a small car, I was sitting way to close to Blake for my comfort.

“What do you want to ask?” I huffed at him. Blake had kept looking sideways at me for what felt like the whole time we had been in the car, the only conclusion I could draw was that he wanted to ask me something.  

“Nothing” he said slyly looking at me again

“Then why do you keep looking at me?” I sighed. I was annoyed, not a Blake...well not completely, but at myself. I was annoyed because every time I caught him looking at me my heart would beat faster and faster I was also getting nervous, just because I was sitting so close to him! It scared the crap out of me.

Blake still hadn’t answered me so I turned my head to look at him, only to see a small blush creeping onto his cheeks, “Naww is a little someone blushing?” I said in a babyish tone.

Blake scowled, “Actually I was going to ask you something” he said nonchalantly.

“Fine then ask away” I folded my arms across my chest.

Blake went quiet for a while. After taking a deep breath he asked “Why do you hate werewolves?”

The question struck me, how the hell do I answer that?