Chapter 14

Hey wonderful readers I'm sorry if this is a bit short but the next bit should be interesting..:) and I'm also sorry that it took me a while to upload, my laptop has been mean to me and decided to stop working sometimes..

Anyway here is chapter 14, dont forget to vote and comment :)

________________________________________________________________________________

+++Evangeline’s POV+++

3 days, I have been in here for 3 whole days. All hope of being saved has now disappeared. But the worst thing is, I don’t even know who these people who have kidnapped me are. Every time they come to give me food they are wearing masks, so it’s hard to tell who they are all I know is that they are werewolves.

I was getting tired, my eyelids were heavy. I was about to rest my head against the cold concrete of my cell when I heard thundering footsteps coming close.

A large figure clad in black came into view. “It’s your lucky day, the boss wants to see you now” the gruff voice said

I didn’t know what ‘lucky day’ means though. I could tell so far that for whatever reason I was here, it wasn’t good.

The guy pulled out a giant ring with lots of keys on it. Once he got the right key he opened the bars to my cell, I was contemplating whether or not to attack but my bound hands stopped me.

Mr. Beefy grabbed my arm roughly and growled as he led me out of the room full of cell blocks. In no way did I want to imagine who else they had kept in here.

The light coming from upstairs was almost blinding me as I stepped into it, 3 days without sunlight could do that to you. At first the light was sunlight but once I entered the room I saw that all the curtains were closed on the giant windows, the light was actually coming from giant chandeliers. I also saw lots of people standing around a giant red chair, some of the people seemed familiar but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. There was also a figure sitting in the chair, I couldn’t tell who he was because he had a mask on. I could tell that he was the alpha of this group, that didn’t help me at all.  

Once we fully stepped into the room the beefy guy holding me cleared his throat, I think he was making our entrance known. Which I think was ridicules because everybody was already facing us.

The guy stood up from his chair. “Well, well, well. Did you know we’ve been looking for you everywhere? You sure are a hard one to catch” the guy then took off his mask, revealing his face.    

My breath caught in my throat.

NO, it couldn’t be

The guy standing in front of me was the very same guy from all those years ago. He had a face I would never forget. He was the very guy who killed my parents.

Red hot anger clouded my vision. I wanted so bad to lash out and hit him but the ropes on my wrists stopped me. Instead I settled for glaring at him, trying to maim him with my eyes. I don’t think it worked though.

“What do you want?” I seethed out

The guy cocked his head to the side, a sly smile marking his face, “You know what I want?” he asked stepping closer to me “I want to kill you” he lunged towards me.