Chapter 28

Hey I’m so so so so.....(continues saying so) so sorry for being MIA again for ages, I could tell you why but that may take a while.

so anyway on with the next chapter .......don’t forget to vote and comment :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Blake what is going to happen now?" I asked Blake after everybody else had left

Blake looked at me with wide eyes before crossing the small room and wrapping his arms around me, "I'm not sure, but whatever happens I'll always be here. And I'll be dammed if I let anyone hurt you" He growled the last part.

I felt my heart stutter, I wasn’t quite sure if it was the fact that I was so close to Blake or the intensity of his voice. It was then that remembered the creepy guy from the meeting, something in my gut told me that he had something against shifters, a shared quality between him and the Mercenaries. I voiced this worry to Blake but all I received was a low growl.

"Nothing's going to hurt you, I won’t allow it" He growled again.

I sighed and leaned further into Blake. Held in the comfort of Blake's embrace I began to ponder over the recent events, it seemed only a few days ago that I hated Blake and his kind... now I am one, well according to him I'm like his kind but a rare version of it. Something so rare people will kill me for being what I am, it was something close to what I used to be like. When I think of it I realise I'm beginning to hate what I was like, I hate the fact that I would just kill someone without really thinking about the damage I was causing. I’ve now come to think of Werewolves as people, not monsters, further showing how much I have changed over these last weeks. Blake was so warm I couldn't help the yawn that came out of my mouth.

He chuckled, "Is somebody tired?"

I was about to answer but another yawn slipped out so instead I just nodded. Blake smirked and swept me up and began carrying my bridal style towards the rooms. This time it was a giggle that escaped my lips. sighing in frustration I silently cursed Blake for doing this to me.

+++Blake POV++++

Once I placed my sleeping Angel down on the bed to sleep I went down stairs to grab a beer. I really needed a beer after the events of today. I had just found out that my small, ex-hunter of a mate was a dragon! I think I had a very good reason to drink.

"Hey man, you alright?" Sean asked, grabbing a beer for himself

I took another sip and nodded my head, "Yea. I just can't believe she's a dragon though"

"I know I could barely believe it myself, but things will work out. I'm sure it will"

It was then that Valery entered the kitchen, "Awwh, having a little heart to heart are we" she snickered. Out of everyone in my pack it was Valery that hated me the most, she never communicated to any of us at school, choosing to hang out with humans. And she none of her friends know that she's my cousin. I don’t know why she disliked us, but she did.

I shook my head at the girl and continued drinking, Sean doing the same thing.

After a couple of silent seconds Valery sighed and sat down at the table too, "I guess I have to be nice to you now for Evangeline’s sake. Anyway where is she?"

"She's asleep" I replied.

"So are you brining Walto to the BBQ tonight?" Sean asked out of politeness.

Valery narrowed her eyes at him and growled, "Its Walter. And yes I'm bringing him" with that said she stormed off in a wave of red hair.

Sean shook his head again, "That girl has some serious anger issues"

Smiling I nodded my head. That girl is defiantly like her mother, my aunt, her and my father would argue like no tomorrow when they were younger.

"I guess we better get ready for the BBQ then" Sean said standing up.

I drowned the last of my beer and got up too, I guess I better wake sleeping beauty up.

+++Evangeline POV+++

My sleep was peaceful and dreamless but that obviously had to end at some point as I was shook awake. Opening my eyes I met the face of a beaming Lilly.

"Yay you're awake!" she squealed in excitement

Rubbing my eyes I sat up in the bed, "Yes, I am now" I mumbled

Lilly was about to say something else when the door opened and in came Blake. He smiled and walked over to the side of the bed, grabbing Lilly and pulling her up onto his shoulders as he did.

"We are having a BBQ soon so you might want to get ready" Blake said after Lilly finished her giggling.

I nodded my head and climbed out of bed, "Well then I guess I better shower"

"Want me to join you?" Blake teased wiggling his eyebrows.

Blake's statement brought on a reaching from Lilly, "Eww yucky!'

"Yea Blake, that’s yucky, didn't you know children’s ears were listening?" I smirked. My smirk grew even wider when I noticed Blake's blushing face.

Blake cleared his throat awkwardly and began to mumble while walking out the door, "I'll leave you to shower then"

Once Blake and Lilly left the room I began searching the wardrobe to find and outfit for tonight, only to realise that I was in Blake's room and there was only men’s clothing here. Sighing I opened the door and made my way towards the room I was originally in last night. Once I entered that room I looked in the wardrobe finally finding women’s clothes. After 10 minutes of finding an outfit I walked into the room's bathroom and began to shower.

After a warm shower, and now smelling like mangoes I put on my outfit. this consisted of light washed skinny jeans, a deep purple tank top and my black leather jacket. I then brushed my hair but decided to leave it down.

I then walked out of the bedroom to come face to chest with Blake, and I must say what a nice chest it was! Blake was dressed casual but smart in a dark blue button down shirt and dark jeans.

"Mmm, you smell good" Blake all but growled as he pulled me closer and began sniffing my hair.

I shook my head and him and began pulling him down the corridor, "Come on wolf-boy or we'll be late. And stop staring at my butt" I added on the end when I felt his gaze there.

"Sorry can’t help it, it’s too darn fine" He mumbled.

Finally we reached the back door which lead to the back yard where the BBQ was being held. As I stepped outside I was meet with the stares what seemed like every pack member, I began to feel butterflies take it's place in my stomach. I was nervous, I wasn’t sure if I could do this, this is probably going to be the time when the found out what I really was. I wasn’t sure if that was good or not.

"Don’t worry Angel, I’m right here" Blake whispered in me ear, obviously sensing my tension.

I took a deep breath and finally stood out onto the grass. I had a bad feeling about tonight but I wasn’t quite sure what it was for.

__________________________________________________________________________________

okay there was chapter 28, please tell me what you think :)

I’m also very sorry for the very late update but I’ve had a lot on recently and haven’t been able to write, so sorry about that.

Please don’t forget to vote and comment. If want to give me any ideas for what you think should or could happen in further chapters then feel free, I'm always open to new ideas :)