Chapter 21

okay so you have every right to kill me with whatever you want...yes that does include a rubber chicken if you so wish. I know I havent updated in like 2 monthes BUT I do have what I think is a legable excuse...First my laptop is still getting fixed even though its been a while so im grumpy at computer people so that means that I have to share this omputer with my brother and let me tell you it is an impossible job to try get him off it. And second I have jjst started school so its been pretty hectic trying to get back in the swing of things and I also have to direct a shakespeare play this year for a compitition (i think that was too many 't's and 'i's but I cant be bothered to check). so there you have it my legable (hopefully) excuse as to why it has taken this long to upload.

anyway....read on and dont forget to vote and comment :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the trip home was spent asking each other questions that were easy to answer. I learnt that Blake’s favorite food was pizza, where as mine was pasta, I also learnt that he loves cars and loves fixing up motorbikes. We tended to avoid any werewolf or shifter related questions which I was happy about. We spent one more night in a hotel which was just as fancy as the first, and like the first I slept on the bed while Blake slept on the couch, I offered to sleep on the couch but Blake insisted.

It was nearing nightfall when our small mini entered the town I had soon become to think of as home. The street lamps we dim but it was enough to guide us through the empty streets.

“I hope you don’t mind but you’ll be staying at my place for a couple of days, just to sort out business and other things” Blake said after a long time of silence

I didn’t know what he meant by other things but I nodded my head anyway.

The car began to slowdown as we were nearing the outskirts of the town. Blake turned up a long driveway which was surrounded by lush trees. Soon the driveway came to an end only to open out the show the most magnificent place I have ever seen.

“Wow” I breathed taking in the sight of a beautiful 3 story stone building. The grey building was edged with dark brown wood, there was a light was coming out of the roundish shaped windows which too were made of deep colored wood. Green vines littered with small white flowers were growing over the grey stone. The was a giant oak tree next to the house I could see the faint outline of a swing hanging down from one of its branches. 

“It’s pretty cool isn’t it?” Blake said smiling “It’s my parents and was their parents before them. It’s a tradition in my family to hand this house down to your children once they find their mates”

I felt my cheeks redden at the sound of the word ‘mate’. I knew Blake was looking intently at me as he said this.

“So ready to meet the parents?” Blake asked after a couple of minutes of silence

I nodded my head unable to say anything. To say I was a little nervous would be a giant understatement.

Blake grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear “You’ll be fine. Trust me”

Blake was about to open the door when it was opened for him, on the other side of the door stood a pretty woman who had a kind smile. She had her arms open for a hug so I let go of Blake’s hand so that she could hug him. But instead she lunged at me, engulfing me in a giant hug.

“Oh you must be Evangeline. I’ve been waiting and waiting to meet you for a while” She said her voice in a high octave that didn’t hurt my ears, surprisingly.

“Uhh hi” I said a little awkwardly as she was still hugging me, her grip was tight but motherly

New footsteps could be heard entering the room along with a deep chuckle, “Now now honey we don’t want to strangle the poor girl”