Chapter 22

yay so another chapter!!!

read on and dont forget to vote and comment :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

The nice warm shower helped me to feel refreshed and clean, it also helped me to rethink all that had happened in the past week. First I was kidnapped, then Blake saved me, I then found out I could shift into a white leopard because my parents could shift, and then to top it all off I found out I was Blake’s soul mate. That last part scared me, I don’t think it was because he was a werewolf, I think the thing that scared me most was the love. I could feel myself falling for Blake, that’s what scared me I haven’t felt love for a very long time. Ever since coming here my heart has opened up to people. I have friends, something I haven’t let myself have for a while. For the first time ever I have told my story….twice! To two different people I have told the story of my parent’s death, It’s something I have never told anybody before.

Another thing that scared me was the fact that I am now staying with a group of werewolves and I haven’t once thought about killing them…that’s got to be a record. There was something about Blake’s family that made me feel warm and welcome, and I haven’t even known them that long! I know it may take a while to open up to other werewolves, but I’m going to try, I’m going to try because it’s a part of who I am now.

A knock on the door brought me out of y thoughts, “Hey dinner is ready” Blake said from the other side of the door.

“Okay I’ll be out in a sec” I shouted back while turning the shower off.

Once I wrapped a towel around myself I opened the bathroom door to find Blake sitting casually on the bed. His eyes widened when he saw me.

“Uh, um there are some clothed in the closet” He stuttered, his face going a cute red while trying to turn around to face the other way.

I nodded my head then stopped short when I realized that I’d just thought of Blake as cute. My face was now going red too so I ran into the huge walk in closet. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when I walked in, there was an array of many different colored clothes.

After walking around for a while looking at all the items I finally decided on a nice pair of dark wash jeans and a long blue and white striped shirt, the shirt’s sleeves came down to my elbows, it was tight and showed of my curves and also made of a cottony material. Once I had checked to make sure I looked okay I walked back into the room to find Blake still facing away from me.

“Right, so I’m ready” I said a little nervous

Blake turned around smiling “Let’s go then” he said walking through the door with me following behind.

As we entered the dining room I tried to stifle a gasp, the table was huge and all the seats were full…with werewolves!

I started to take deep breaths trying to calm myself down, I don’t know if I could handle this many right away.

As if noticing my small breakdown, Blake put his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, “Sorry, everyone head we were back and they all wanted to meet you. I know you’ll be fine, but if you need to you can tell me at any time and we’ll leave”