Chapter 18

woohoo finally another chapter!

sorry if its a little crap but my laptop which I was using to write this on decided to break down so I had to use another computer, and I kind of forgot what I was going to write in this chapter sooooo...    I hope its okay :)

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

:)

______________________________________________________________________________________

+++Evangeline POV+++

After a couple of hours we finally found a hotel good enough for Mr. fancy pants. Every hotel we went to he found something to complain about whether it was the rooms or the whole hotel itself.

“This one looks good” Blake said as we pulled up to a ritzy looking hotel.

I have to admit it did look quite nice, but why did it matter if we were staying at a fancy place or a crappy one? We were only going to be staying one night.

Blake walked in with a bit of swagger in his step, I followed reluctantly behind. I’m still not sure about sharing a room with a guy, let alone Blake!

“I’ll have your best room” He said to the man behind the counter who was eyeing us wearily

I sure didn’t blame him; we both looked like a pair of street kids. Me in my clothes that I had been wearing for three days, and Blake in crumpled clothes from having been in his bag for a while. Add the fact that none of us had a suitcase but only a backpack and we sure did not look like we could afford anything here.

“That would be $400 a night, have you got the money?” the man behind the desk said, unbelieving that we had the money.

“Yep” Blake said popping the ‘P’. He then pulled out his wallet hand handed the guy behind the desk a card.

After paying for the room the guy handed us the room key.

‘Room 25’ the key said

“Wait does this mean we have to walk up lots of stairs?” I asked. My legs were too tired and weak to walk up heaps of steps.

Blake looked at me raising his eyebrows “you do know there is an elevator” he said pointing to the elevator

“Oh yea sorry I’m just too tired to think right now”

Blake started to frown, “Damn I missed my chance to carry her up the stairs” he mumbled to himself unaware that I could hear him

Blake was still standing in the middle of the lobby when I had reached the elevator, “You coming or not? Cuz I don’t mind if you want to sleep out here”

Blake seemed to wake up out of his daydream land and came into the elevator, “sorry I was just thinking”

I snorted, “Yea I know, I could see the steam from here”

Blake huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms over his chest, making his arm muscles stand out even more.

Don’t look at them, don’t look at them I kept chanting in my head, trying to stop myself from drooling over his muscles. He defiantly did not need that to enlarge his ego.

Instead of looking at them I stared straight ahead at the elevator doors as they were closing.  

After a couple of silent minutes the doors opened with a ‘ding’ revealing a hallways of doors, which I presume lead to the rooms.

“What number are we again?” I asked as we were looking at the door numbers

Blake looked down at the key and then up at the door next to where we were standing, “This is our room here, number 25”

Blake put the key in the key hole and opened the door.

“Wow” I let out a slow whistle once I had stepped inside, “This room is amazing”

And it truly was.

The room was huge and was decorated in gold and white with a splash of red. In one corner there was a gold and white couch that was facing a wide flat screen TV, there was also a white coffee table with a vase of big red roses in the middle. On the other side of the room was a small kitchen with marble bench tops. And in the centre of the room was a very comfortable four poster gold bed adorned with plush red pillows.    

“Wait!” I said as realization dawned on me “there is only one bed”

Blake seemed to realize this as well as his eyes grew bigger and bigger, “I’ll just, um, I’ll just sleep on the couch?”  

Blake seemed to stutter which just made him look even cuter.

Wait! Did I just call Blake cute?

Oh god maybe this was a bad idea after all.