Chapter 5

Hey sorry for the long wait :o

Okay so I need your help I have decided that I might have Anna Kendrick as Evangeline, but im not sure if I still want to stay with Olivia Wilde. So if you could please choose you fave then that would be awsomwe :) :) :)

Anyway enjoy reading!

________________________________________________________________________

Once again I was woken up by the loud beeping of my alarm clock. Rolling over I turned it off, the beeping stopped. I started to shut my eyes’ hoping to get more sleep, unfortunately about 3 seconds later Walter came in.

“Wake up! Wake up!” he shouted, all but jumping on my bed.

“Fine, I’m up” I said throwing the closest pillow at Walter, hitting him straight in the face.

“Hey what was that for?”

“What was what for?” I said faking innocence

“You threw a pillow at me, I saw it!” Walter grouched stomping his foot comically, making me laugh.

“Oh great first you throw a pillow at me, now your laughing at me”

“I’m S-sorry” I couldn’t stop laughing “B-b-but that was for funny”

“Well I’m glad you are having a great laugh at my expense” Walter said, sulking as he stomped out of my room.

“Aww Waltie don’t be mad at me” I called after him putting on a baby voce.

Once I was a little more awake I grabbed my clothes for the day and went to have a shower.

As the warm water trickled down my bare back I thought about this new place that I am now living in. First of all I knew there were werewolves here, the smell of the school and some of the people in it were enough to tell me that. And second I had actually made friends here, yea I have had a few acquaintances here and there, but I have never really had actual friends before, I usually kept myself from having friends always thinking they would only slow me down and stop me from wanting to move. Oh god I hope making friends here won’t be a bad idea.

After a while I turned the shower off, and hoped out grabbing a towel to dry myself. Once dry I got changed into my outfit for the day. I wore a black cut off shirt that says ‘Smile...It Confuses People’ I also wore a blue singlet underneath, black skinny jeans and a pair of black combat boots. I had also decided to leave my long hair down and wear a little bit of mascara, eyeliner and light lip-gloss. 

As I headed down the stairs I couldn’t help but feel that something huge was going to happen today, but I couldn’t tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

++++ Blake POV ++++

As I drove into the school parking lot, in my awesome Alfa Romeo 8c Spider, I couldn’t miss the small tingling that had started to erupt in my stomach. The feeling was odd, it was something I had never experienced before, But choosing to ignore it I went around the parking lot trying to find a spare space.  I had found one not far from the schools entrance and was about to park in it when out the corner of my eye I spotted a tall guy standing by the schools entrance, the guy  had orangey red hair. Looking at him I noticed that I hadn’t seen him here before.

He must be the new guy called Wallace, or was it Wallaby? Arggh I could not remember his name. But it didn’t matter anyway; well it does if he’s the hunter. My conscience said

Choosing to ignore the annoying voice inside my head I parked the car, careful not to get any scratches on it, it was my baby after all.

The second I got out of the car hundreds of people crowded around, most of them were werewolves but a large number of them were girls who wanted to become popular.

“Oh Blake, I’m so glad your back. I missed you yesterday” I looked down to see Alexis, the leader of the schools slut team and my own personal stalker, clinging on to my arm. She was wearing an unbelievably short dress, something that any other day would have turned me on, but today I just wasn’t feeling it. Maybe this had something to do with the wonderful smell that I smelt walking past.

Seeking out the smell I saw a girl, who I hadn’t seen before walk past, she had long waist length brown hair with natural honey highlights, she was petite but moved with a grace which only a smaller person could. Damn she was beautiful, and I had only seen her back.

Wait, did I just say BEAUTIFUL?

Man I must be going crazy. Girls were either hot/sexy or ugly. They have never been beautiful.

Damn I have got to get a hold of myself.

“Blake? Blake!”  Dan shouted, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“What?”

Dan smirked and shook his head at me “Dude you should have seen it. You blanked out there and stopped paying attention to Rachel. She totally flipped out”

I couldn’t help the laughter as I pictured Alexis flipping out.  

“who’s that girl?” I asked Sean, as images of the strangely beautiful girl flooded back into my mind

“Oh. That there is the new girl, Evangeline” he answered casting  a sly glance at me.

“Oh. So this is the new girl?” I ask even though I already know the answer. I would know if i had seen her around before, I don’t think I would be able to forget her. No, it would be impossible to forget someone who made my heart stop just by looking at her.

“Dude, you need to stop zoning out on us” I felt Peter shove me lightly

“Oh, yea. Sorry about that” I said still dazed as thoughts of this new girl continuously ran havoc around my head, “Look I’ll catch up with you guys later”  

“Where are you going?”  Sean asked

“Just got some things to do” I said once again feeling dazed. I had to go check out this girl for myself, I had never felt this way before. I knew what I was feeling was something far beyond a little infatuation.

As I headed towards Evangeline her smell got stronger and stronger, enveloping me in a giant blanket of her scent, caressing my nostrils with feather light touches. It became so strong I couldn’t take it anymore.

 I had to be closer to her, I needed to.