Chapter 10: Mine!!

"You're dating Dustin?" Lola shouts, oh boy!

"Are you serious?" Andrew asks

"I know! Its too sudden but, i really do like him and i hope you guys as my friends will support my decision" suddenly, i felt someone's arm around my waist, it's no doubt Dustin. Andrew looks at him as if he's about to kill him. Lola looks beyond pissed!

"What have you done to her?" Andrew throws a punch at Dustin, he doesn't seem to be effected by it.

"I love her, and she's mine" Dustin pushes him away

"Oh yeah? And who would believe that crap? "

"Believe it or not i don't care. Your going to stay away from her or else i will make you into a dead person by second" Dustin threatens

Students start to form a crowd watching the scene.

Dustin holds my hand and drags me out of there, we walk into an empty classroom and he pulls me into a tight hug. He puts his head in the crooked of my neck inhaliating my scent. I feel his tense muscles relax and his grip on my hand softens.

"Sorry" he apologizes

"It's not your fault" i wrap my arms around his neck calming him down, he suddenly purrs like a kitten which made me laugh.

"Did you just purr?" I ask

"Its not me, my wolf enjoys your touch " he says burying himself more in me.

"I didn't know wolfs purred"

"Well now you do"

I smile and let myself enjoy his embrace.

***

That's All, ladies and gentlemen! The bad boy is my Mate!! Has officially ended.
I'd like to thank for anyone who voted, commented and followed me.

There are new books that im currently writing
So check it out!
Hopefully maybe you'll like that one as well.

Im so sorry i have very crappy endings but im still working on it!

Once again thank you for reading this story.

Bye!