Love The Way You Lie

Chapter 5 - Kidnapped? Really? So cliché

The girls and i decided to have a fun movie night since were bored to death. Oh have i mentioned my mother went on a business trip? No? Well im telling you now.

I have the house all to my self. Sophia came to my house around 7 pm after her babysitting was over. We watched movies, sang songs, had pillow fights and talked about  Conners hot friends and himself.

Connor has changed alot, he was more muscular and quite attractive. I wonder where did all the fat go?

Also Dylan! I can't get that guy out of my mind, i feel this attraction towards him. Something about him is so, so.. mysterious! And that draws me into him.

His beautiful ocean blue eyes, oh how wonderful they looked, i never wanted to look away from them. His jaw was hard set and perfect framing his high cheekbones that are near his perfect straight nose above his plumb pink lips.

His hair was tousled blonde, well it was ash blonde to be exact, i had this urge to run my hands through them but thankfully i kept a study face.

His muscular arms in perfect shape were across his wide chest making them bulge slightly. I could see his 8 pack define his tight black v-neck shirt. He was obviously a very good looking man.

I wonder if he has a girlfriend?  Who am i kidding? A guy like him would definitely not be single.

"Hey Lucy have you been listening to me?" Grace says clearly annoyed

"Oh sorry i spaced out" i apologize, she just shooks her head and says tsk tsk tsk.

I slyly look somewhere else.

***

Its freakin school holidays and my friends are leaving! Grace is going to her grandmothers house for the summer, Audrey is going on a trip with her parents and Sophia is.. well she's having a very hard time getting tutored. And what am i doing you ask well im not sure! Im stuck in my house for who knows how long. Since today is day one of me being alone in this haunted house of mine, i might as well stay up late and watch movies all night. I got popcorn and was munching it down while watching my favourite tv show. Which is Dragons of Berk, a knock on my door interupted me. I got up and made my way towards the front door and opened. And there stood Connor with.. Olivia? I think that was her name.

"Connor what are you doing here?" I ask him standing next to my door frame

"Well I'm here to kidnap you" he says, i look at him weirdly

"What he means is that, your mother called his parents and- well, basically you'll be staying at our house for the rest of the summer" Olivia explains to me

"Really?" I ask, they both nod immediately.

"Well I'll call my mother first and see what she have to say" i turn around to get my phone but

"You don't need to do that, your mother said she will not be expecting any calls for the whole summer so, don't bother" Connor says quickly.. i look at him suspiciously

"Well its too late for me to move now and pack my staff , i can come-" i was cut off my Olivia again. Damn it what is this girls problem? She enters my house without my permission and before i knew it, my bags are already packed and on Connors car. While driving to my temporary home I'll be staying, i fell a sleep.