Chapter 5 - He's my mate?

I woke up with the alarm ringing next to my ear, my wolf growled.
I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower, i put my lotion, and whatever.
I wrapped the towell around my body and stepped out of the bathroom, i walked to my closet.

Hmm what should i wear today
Ohh that crop top and the shorty pants look good my wolf suggests

Hmm what should i wear todayOhh that crop top and the shorty pants look good my wolf suggests

Cool!

I put it on, took my bagpack, my phone and headphones. And went downstairs

"Mom" i call out no one answered, i walked to the kitchen and there was a note from mom.

"Hey honey! Sorry i had to head out early, your breakfast is in the fridge. Don't bother looking for you father he went away on a business trip. Have a nice day"

"Fantastic" i say to my self sarcastically

●■●■●■●■●

As i stepped on to the school grouds, i took a deep breath in and walked inside the building.

I went straight to my locker, and checked what i have first. Biology! Fantastic, note the sarcasm.

"Hey Bella!" Lily approaches me.

"Hey" i turn to her and lean on my locker "where's Mary?" I ask

"Oh she's skipping school with Jeremy, and you look abit different" she says eyeing me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her nervously

Oh shit, does she know about werewolves?

I don't think so.. and will you stop swearing!

Hey! Blame my tongue for it, i don't control it

"You've taken off your necklace" she smiles

"Oh yeah, i took it off, actually yes-" i stopped in my midsentence, because a very attractive smell hit me. I sniffed around and followed it slowly.

MATE!! MATE!!! MATE!!!!! My wolf says happily.

As i followed the scent, Lily followed by closely, just as i turned to my left the scent grew stronger, there was a group of boys just standing near the lockers casually.

"Oh . my. god, you have got to be kidding me" i literally felt a slap across my face

"What do you mean by that? Hey isn't that River's Gang?" Lily asks
River spots me looking at him, he smirks and walkes towards me.

"Your gonna pay for you did Princess, i still haven't forgotten about it" he smirkes and leaves before giving a wink to lily, she giggles. I felt anger when he winked at her.

"Hey Lizzy!" Arthur approaches Lily

"Its Lily not Lizzy" she snaps

"Hey i gotta go, i have biology" she nods and i went to my class.