Chap 4- Part 2

"Oh my god! You are his girlfriend! How is that possible? How did you two meet? Did you guys went out on a date? Did you confessed to him? How did you get him to be your boyfriend? Did you guys have like a long term relationship? Tell me what happened when you first saw him? Was he jaw dropping gorgeous or was he-"

"Nicky your asking alot of questions! Please one at a time" geez this girl is obsessed with Caleb, she told me to stay away from him. I guess everyone in here has a crush on him.

"Sorry! Its just shocking. He never even looks at a girl" she says keeping her books on her chest

"Yeah it must be shocking" i say sarcastically. Then i get pulled back by my waist, looking up , i see Caleb. He smiles down at me.

"Lets go eat" he simply said and walked me to the cafeteria.

***

After school Caleb practically dragged me to his house. He said his pack wanted to meet their luna. After meeting some people in his pack, he brought me to his room. I was nervous as to what gonna happen next.

Mostly in movies the guy would make move on a girl and then things would start to get heated. Although i really wanna kiss him right now, i don't want to seem to desperate. I walked over to the picture that was hanged on his wall, i stared at it for while until Caleb wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly started to plant kisses across my face to my neck. What the hell is he doing?

"I want to mark you" he blurts out, i turn around and face him in horror

"What do you mean by that?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck, he pulls me closer to him.

"A mark is wolf bite to leave a mates scent on women so that the other werewolf males back off knowing you belong to someone"  he explains

"So you want to bite me?" I ask playfully

"Yes i want to bite you. So badly" he leans in our foreheads touching, i felt his breath on my lips, slowly he leans in as i close my eyes waiting for the moment to meet his lips on mine.

3

2

1

His warm lips contacted mine and the fireworks literally happend on my head. He kept on kissing me and i kissed back, he pulled away to get air but i crushed my lips on his. I jumped on to him wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms on his neck. He lays me on the bed with him on top of me. Things started to get steamy and Caleb pulled away immediately, his back hit the wall and i looked at him abit frightenedly as to what i just did.

"I-im sorry" i apologized fixing my hair.

"You should go now. If you stay any longer things will get out of control" he explains getting up. His eyes glued on me

"I don't want to leave" the words came out before i could stop them. Caleb looks at me with full amusement.

"Why is that" he asks teasingly. He leans in his both hands on either side of me on the bed, his face was so close to me. My eyes trailed down on his lips and his shoulders.. and muscles... shit snap out of it Alaina. What is happening to me?

"I- well. Its- i don't have to explain it to you" i look away from him

"Oh really?" He starts to lean in as lean back, he keeps on leaning on me until i was fully on the bed he's on top of me currently. He starts kissing me playfully, i try to kiss him back but he always leaves my lips and kisses me on the neck. Is he seducing me?

"Mark me" i said without thinking. He stops kissing me and looks me

"Are you sure?" He askes

"Yeah"

"Its gonna hurt" he tells me

"I know"

He just smiles at me, leans down and kisses the right side of my neck after few moans escaping my lips i feel his teeth going through my flesh. It hurts like hell at the beginning but the pain started to wether away slowly and i felt pleasure after.

He raises his head and just stares at me.

What are you waiting for just kiss me already! I think to my self. Caleb chuckles and kisses me, he lifts his head up again and stares at me.

Why did i get a creepy gorgeous werewolf boy as a soulmate?
Oh well who cares, i still love him. Why is he staring at me? Is there something on my face? Caleb stop it with the staring!

Caleb smirks at me and keeps on staring at me

Should i talk? I feel so awkward right now. Should i kiss him? Damn it he's a good kisser, I'll never admit that if he asks

"So you do admit  im a good kisser" he smirks

"No! when did i?" Is he reading my mind or something?

"Yes i am reading your mind, since i marked you i can read your thoughts" he grins at me. I gawk at him and roll off the bed

"How embarrassing" i whisper to myself

"Its not embarrassing! I found it cute personally" his arms snake around my waist and he just hugs me this time.

*

*

*

The End

Sorry guys its the end this story.

First of all i would really like to thank all of you who commented, voted on my story.
I really do appreciate it.

I feel like i never thanked my readers who read my stupid short stories and liked it.
Trust me! When ever you guys comment on the stories i wrote, i literally dance around my room. Please follow me and vote on my stories

See you on the next update.. 😘😘