Give me a break!

Danger walked through the dark citiy of New York covering his face with a cap and  wearing black jacket.

He throws his hoodie over his head and keeps on following the man who has a gun by his side

He throws his hoodie over his head and keeps on following the man who has a gun by his side. The man not knowing that  he's been followed goes to the dark alley. Danger takes this as his chance and kicks the person from behind.

"What the fuck!" The man says getting on his legs

"Killing innocent people is a dangerous job especially for a little kid like you" he says to the over grown man.

"You just digged your own grave you son of a bitch" the man says and shots towards him, Danger easily sees the gun being shot towards him and moves away.

"Is that all you've got?" Danger says coming closer to him and kicking him with his leg as the man falls flat on the ground bleeding from his nose.

"Thought so!" He says and takes the gun from the guy leg and began to walk away.

Why didn't you just kill him? His master says over the phone

I needed the gun and the man wasn't using it correctly

he says going to his motorcycle

That person was the last one, right?

Danger asks

Yes apparently he was! You can chill now for few days.

His master states

Sure sure that sounds great actually

he turns on the engine and drives off.

2 hours later

Danger comes to his hidden house and immediately jumps on his bed.

"What a day" he says tiredly taking off his shoes. His phone rings

What do you want old man?

He says to his master

Its master to you kid. Now you will not be getting any holiday.

You've gotta be kidding me

he sighns and drops to his bed on his back.

Apparently not

his masters voice tone was serious

Who is it?

He asks barely staying awake

Andrea Bethany! 17 years old, goes to Jesfortson High, lives in Granville, house 42.
Your job is to stick to that girl like a glue and get any information you can about her and her parents.

Danger could hear papers flipping from the phone as his master spoke

So your asking me to get close to a girl? And get any information i can find about her?
His master must be joking! He never lets Danger speak to a girl, let alone to even look at one.