Chapter 1

"River, River, play with me" little Bella ran to Rivers room.

She opened the door slowly peeking to see what he's up to.

River was sitting on his little sofa playing video games with his friend Arthur.

She slowly walked behind them and jumped on Rivers back as they both fell down with an 'ouch'

"You stupid Tomboy you made me lose the game" he yells at her, getting up from the floor

"Sorry River 😔 Can i play too ?😀"  she asks him smiling, River sighns

"Bella go play with your barbie dolls" He says

"Yeah go away , girls don't play video games" Arthur sides with River

"But i also-" Rivers other friends called him

"River lets play soccer" Colton yells out the window

"Go home Bella, you don't belong here" River runs out of the room, so does Arthur.

Rivers words hurt her badly she ran to her house and cried in her mothers arms.

7 years later

"Yes mom I'll be home by tomorrow" My mother was making sure that i got home tomorrow at exact 10:30am.

Its been 7 years since i left home, although i haven't finished my studies in here, hopefully I'll finish it back in my hometown.

As i packed my staff , i made sure to take everything important here with me. I'll seriously miss my friends from here.

You must be wondering where 'here' is. I moved to London Girls Academy, in here there are dorms as well as food.

Since i moved here at the age of 10, i picked up the British accent on the way.

I thought about everything that will be happening Tomorrow, It send me chills, for the first time in seven years I'll be meeting River again.

I wonder what changed about him? Those thoughts run through my head as i fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter