Chap 1: Surprise!!!!! [Edited]

(The dress she will be wearing, ignore the girl)

***

"Dad, I do not want a party!" I'm strongly against the party, I freaking hate parties. There will be too many people, noisy, and I'm not really a social person. Ugh it's just bothersome.

"Pumpkin your turning 18, of course you should have a party. Who knows, you might even find your mate this time" my dad enters my room and stands next to the door. He has been trying to convince me to for the past half an hour to go to the party.

"Dad! I don't even know if I'm a wolf, how can you expect me to find a mate when I can't even find my own identity? The friends i thought i had laughed behind my back saying I'm a monster. I doubt I have a mate" i was still under the covers of my bed, my dad slowly approached me and tapped on my shoulder taking the blankets off of me.

"Arlene, just because you haven't transformed yet it doesn't mean that you're a monster. You were a late born and maybe because of that you haven't transformed. The faster you find your mate, the sooner you'll transform." My dad explained, kissing my forehead. I hesitantly nodded and agreed to come down to the party that was for me. But first, i had to dress up and all; which I hate. I have to wear a damn dress, can you believe it? And let me tell you, i never wore a dress.

6:36pm

I'm so nervous, there are like hundreds of alphaa down there with their pack. Oh i hope i don't embarrass myself by tripping over or something. I took a deep breath and slowly went down the stairs. Once people saw me, they all started to clap and cheer.

"HAPPY SWEET 18TH BIRTHDAY ARLENE!" they all shout , i faked smiled and quickly made my way towards my dad who was talking with the Hallow Peak Pack's Alpha.

"Good evening!" I said to his friends smiling warmly

"Why hello there Arlene! How have you been?" Luna Suzanne asks me

"Im doing well thank you Suzanne, how are you?"

"Oh dear I've never been better, oh gosh! You're so beautiful. Just like your mother"

"Why thank you"

And the conversation goes on and on and on... i went over to the food court to get a drink..

"Great so many people at one stupid party that the main character does not give shit about, why do even people have parties? Can't they just celebrate by giving them a free day and doing whatever they want? Of course not, why would they? When your the daughter of the alpha-" i kept on mumbling to my self until i noticed that the hall was strangely quite and whispers were around

What I did do? Does my dress show too much skin? Why are they freakin whispering? I thought till i heard a clap , i turned around to see people near the entrance of the hall gathering around. I walked past the crowed and saw my Dad with a strangely handsome guy.

"What are you doing here on my territory?" My dad asks the man? What the- what is he doing here?

"Well I'm a bit disappointed to hear you say that Chris" the man walkes randomly towards a table and sits on a chair, giving the girls a wink of course, such an ass.

"Im sorry that you feel that way" what are they? Having a casual conversation with the queen? What's with formalities?

"You see i heard you've invited every Pack in this country to your beloved daughter's party.. except mine, i feel so left out" he says putting his hand on his chest as if he's hurt, but what's got my attention was that he was unbelievably good looking, you could say he's like a sexy greek god, no wonder he gets so much attention from the females. Oh by the way i don't even know the guy.