Chap 6: Can I Kiss You? [Edited]

After that little incident, we all left Josh and Elena alone to sort things out between themselves. I opened the bedroom door and went inside making sure to close the door behind me. Ace was sleeping right now. Darn he looks so cute when he sleeps.
Before i went to bed i decided to take a shower. I took my towel but not my clothes, since Ace is sleeping i didn't really care.

15 minutes later

I came out of the shower with water dripping of my hair and towel wrapped around my body. I checked to see if he was sleeping and he was. I walked over to the balcony and opend the doors so that some fresh air could get in. I walked back to my closet and got my underclothings and a singlet and a white pair shorts. I can never sleep with too much clothing on me because it is uncomfortable. I went to side of the room and chaged into my clothes.

After, i turned off the dim lights and without making any noise i hopped on to my bed. My back was facing Ace as i just slept there watching the moon light shimmering out of the balcony. As i was about to close my eyes, Aces strong arms puled me towards his hard chest.

"Cute booty you've got there lollipop!" He says, his breath tickled the side of my neck, as he kissed my jaw line

"You peeping perverted wolf! I thought you were a sleep" i said smiling

"How can i sleep when your still awake, I've been waiting to be alone with you all day. First that Stacy girl shows up, next your bestie, and I've never got the chance to be alone with you" by the sound of his sexy voice he did seem pretty tired

"Im sorry! I didn't realize that i left you alone" i felt so apologetic towards my mate. He gets his arms off my and now he was on top of me, our noises was inches away from touching.

"Don't leave me alone then. I won't be able to survive without you in this cruel world." We are still in same position, he stares down at my lips and back to my eyes. I bit my bottom lip slowly and he chuckles at it.

"What?"

"You should not have done that" he says smiling, he leaned down towards me and started to plant kisses down my neck and my jaw lines. I breathed up and down heavily as i felt his warm lips on my skin. Maybe he's waiting for me to make the first move. I switched our position as i was now on top of him. I pulled away alittle and he stopped kissing me.

"There's something i always wanted to do, when i found my mate" i said nervously, and bite my lower lip on the way. He just looked up to me smirking

"And what is that?" He asks. Darn it why does he have to look so hot right now.

I learned down slowly, and paused just when our lips were about to touch, i felt his uneasy breath as kissed the side of his lips, and his jaw. I looked up at him and our lips touched, the second in they touched i felt tingles and shockes all over my body. I playfully kissed his lips bit by bit. And every time our lips touched Ace didn't seem to want them to separate. He took a deep breath and flipped us over again.

"Your turning me on so badly right now" he whispers in my ear, and kissed me passionately. His kiss started fast and determine and then went slow and steady. We didn't do any tongue, for the first timer. As Ace pulled back we were breathing hard and fast. He looks at me , smiles, and rubbed our noses together and went back to kissing me.

Our night went on and on like that. We slept for like 4 hours or so. And sun was already rising. No matter how late i sleep im an early riser. i woke up all tangled up in Ace and noticed that he took off his shirt. I got up from the bed only to be pulled back on it again.

"Where are you going?" He asks , his eyes are still closed

"To eat, im hungry" i said smiling, as he wrapped his arms around me

"No! You promised to stay by my side for whole day today" i thought over

"I don't remember making a promise like that" i said with a confused make, he chuckles

"You did"

"I didn't"

"You did"

"I didn't"

"You did"

"I didn't"

"You didn't?"

"I did"

"See now sleep"

"Wait what did i just say?"

"You said you did"

"What- hey! You tricked me" he laughed and kissed me. Damn he always wins. Then something popped into my mind, i reached over to get my phone. And put 'teach me how to dougie' in full blast

"What the fuck! Arlene you have horrible taste in music, turn it down" he yells, as i sing along. He snatched the phone away from me and stopped the music. And goes back to snuggling up to me.

Quick Notice

I don't think i will be doing any Guys Point Of Views
Because i don't know what guys points of views are and I've read some other books pov and its horrible, guys can't be all lovey-dovey right? And i honestly don't know what they think about the girl they love/like. So don't ask me. All of the chapters will be a girls point of view. Wait for the next chapter Adios! (Im not Mexican, i just love saying that word) bye!!