True Love

Nineteen
{Daytona's Point Of View}

Successful sexual content will be included in this chapter. Straps will be inserted. Viewer discretion is advised. 😂

Jordaine and I fall against her bed breathlessly, semi-nude, while holding each other close to one another. She pulls me on top of her and wraps her arms around my waist tightly.

"You know I love you?" She smiled, looking up at me with bright eyes.

I bit my lip, "How could I not?"

We start to laugh and I lay on her chest. I swear, I never get tired of this. Even though Jordaine hasn't made a move on me yet to take things a step further. That huge step; intimacy.

Me, myself, and I have decided that I am ready to give myself over to Jordaine. Yet, Jordaine is very... cautious. She wants everything to be perfect and out of love. She's scared, she might hurt me and have me relive the pain my father caused me.

It's been a few days since Jordaine told me about the place where she stayed. Me and her have been going to her place instead of going home. Her stuff at home are disappearing and reappearing in her apartment.

A part of me feels like it's breaking, because she has her own place to live and I'm stuck with our parents.

Surprisingly, Ayden hasn't said anything to anybody about Jordaine and I. But that doesn't mean she's not interfering. She's constantly tempting me and bothering me during class.

"Day Day, I love you." Jordaine mumbles onto my cheek before kissing it and my forehead, "Always."

"I know," I groan lightly, letting my fingers run along her sides causing her to shiver. "I love you too," I laugh.

"Even with all that's happened? Like, me having Roslyn over at the house, being all mean to you, denying my feelings, and sending mixed signals– all that, and you still choose to love me?" She asked seriously.

I look up to her and she's staring up at the ceiling with a stern expression on her face. She must've been thinking that for awhile. She doesn't ever seem so serious when we've talked about other things regarding our relationship. It's a change and I really love it. Her being open with me.

"Jordaine, the only reason why I said I hated you that one day is because I wasn't really thinkin'. I hope you realized that," I say softly, regretting that those three cruel words even left my mouth towards her. I didn't mean it, it just slips out.

"I know, but there are so many other people out there. You didn't even like studs. But, you love me. Why, Daytona?" Jordaine sighs, beginning to rub my bare back gently.

"I could ask the same thing," I sigh back and sit up off her. Her hands make their way back to my waist and she holds me securely.

I don't see why she's asking this. I don't like her questioning our love. I thought she would've already figured out why I liked her so much after she read all of the notes I'd forget to rip up. It should be enough for her to know why.

"Day Day, don't get upset with me." Jordaine squeezes my side to get me to look at her. I don't budge. When I finally do look her in the eyes, pain is filling them. Why? I don't know. The last thing I wanted to do was to make her upset. It just happens.