I Don't

Sixteen
{Daytona's Point of View}

All alone as usual; I sit in my room, reading a random book off my phone I found in my library. School is still shit. Jordaine is out and about doing whatever she wants meanwhile I'm grounded like a 10 year old.  She stopped talking to me after my mom caught us on the couch. I knew the couch was a dumb ass idea, but I didn't even try to speak up; it's my fault.

Even when I try to talk to her, she'll just brush me aside or find something to do so she won't have to be near me. She's so childish, and it's messing me up.

The door to my room creaks open, I look up and make eye contact with Jordaine. What's she doing here? I thought she left for the night. My body begins to feel warm with all the feelings I have for her. She's wearing what looks like skinny jeans that're sagging over her behind. A low cut tank top that's really showing a lot of her skin. Plus, her curls are in a messy bun. I feel my face burn and my eyes widen at the sight of her. Why she got to be so attractive?

Wait, hell nah. I'm mad at her. She's the one who started all this bullshit.

I scowl at her and look back down at my phone. Our relationship with each other has finally faded, and it's fucking me up when it shouldn't be.

"What's wrong with you?" Jordaine comments then closes the door behind her. Sadly, after that incident between us, my mom took the locks off all the doors in this bitch except the bathrooms; and of course their master bedroom. There isn't much privacy anymore in this household.

"You seriously funna ask me that shit?" I scoff, "You the one that has been ignorin' me 'nd shit! Doin' whateva the fuck it takes to keep yo' distance!" I growl and lock my phone before setting it beside me. "Answer yo' own damn question, Jordaine. What's wrong with you?"

Instead of seeing her either shocked or upset, she starts to laugh. And, my temper hits the heavens above.

"What the fuck is so funny, bitch! You really fuckin' with me ain't you? Who the fuck you think you is—"

"Oh," is all I hear her say cutting my rant short as she struts over to my closet. She squats down to where the shoes are.

"What the fuck is you doin'? Stop touchin' my shit and get the fuck out! I'm done with you." I state harshly.

"I just needed spa—"

"For three days? Really bitch? Get the fuck outta hea!" Fuck she need space for? We live in the same damn house regardless of what we want. She could've at least been real with me, or warned me prior.

"I had a lot of thinking to do," she starts and stands up, "But I know what I'm about to do, right now." She turns and begins walking over to me. While she's smirking and holding a shoelace in one hand.

I give her a strange look, "What the fuck is you doin'? Get the fuck out!"

She smiles deviously at me and climbs on top of me, with her legs on either side of my waist, causing me to be trapped as my back hits my bedsheets.

My heart races as my stomach jumps but I don't let my guard down, "If you don't get the fuck—"

"Give me your hands, Daytona." She cuts me off and holds the string still smirking down at me.

My eyes widen then my eyebrows furrow in confusion. What the fuck is she about to do? Something's going on with Jordaine, and I can't pinpoint what the fuck it is. She just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"You real crazy, a'ight? I'm not about to even get involved with whatever the fuck you thinking. So, I'm a' need you to yeah– get the fuck off me!" I was frantic, what if my mom caught us like this again? She'd probably give me up for adoption, not like she hasn't before. Jordaine never gets in trouble with our parents, it's always me. So, I just can't even—

"Nobody home until late tonight," she states as if she read some of my mind, "Now gimme your hands." She growls sternly at me for not listening to her.

"Jord—" she grabs my hands together and wraps the string around my wrists, tying them tightly together. She really fucking did it. She's seriously out her mind. She can't be thinking straight. I know she isn't drunk, neither is she on drugs. So, what the fuck?

Jordaine leaves some of the string left at the end and raises my arms above my head, tying the rest of it to my headboard. Shit, now I really can't get out of this. I'm a fucking dumb ass!

"What the fuck, man. Why is you tyin' me up?" I yell, and I start to tug at the string to loosen it up but it only tightens up more.

"Don't worry about that," she chuckles deeply, sliding her hands into my shirt. "Now, what I tell you about calling me out my name?" her voice becomes distorted. Oh, shit...

I fucked up. I was so mad, I didn't even notice...

Shivers rocket down my spine, and I could practically feel the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I gasp, accidentally letting her place her lips on top of mine, slipping her tongue into my mouth quickly. I close my eyes shut tightly and groan through the kiss trying to let her know that I didn't like this.

Do I like this?

Jordaine lets her hands feel all under my shirt, making me shudder and form goosebumps all over my skin.

No. I don't like this!

I tug at the string roughly but, it only digs deeper into my skin as it tightens to another extent. I groan through the kiss, attempting again to get her to stop.

I feel her smirk and finally pull away from the kiss, biting my lip in the process. I don't feel comfortable at all as Jordaine is just smirking down at me.

"No Jordaine, I don't like this! Let me go, man! This don't feel—" I hiss and I keep trying to untie the knots, but nothing works; my wrists are starting to hurt.

"This is how I get you to listen to me. When I say something, I mean it. Keep it glued in your memory, or else–" she pauses as her hand rests right above my waistline, "–I will make you." She says somewhat innocently and lifts my shirt back up.

One of her hands moving farther into my boxers and my breathing shortens. "What the f—"

"Something that I know you want," she answers, chuckling deeply again before she kisses right in between my breasts. Making me moan, despite if I wanted to or not.

What is going through her mind right now? She probably just wants to torture me and ignore me the next day for however long again. Jordaine is becoming unpredictable, and I don't like it one bit.

She mumbles something against my skin as she kept kissing and biting parts on my chest; most likely leaving marks.

"What?" I mutter hoarsely, trying to contain the moans that would unwillingly leave my lips now and then.

She sighs, her hot breath against my chest, making me shiver as I try again to pull my hands out of the string.

"Will you please be my girlfriend? No one has to know, just you and me."

- vote & COMMENT.

- thank you for reading.