The Fight

Three
{Daytona's Point Of View}

I was hanging out with a few friends at the park as we decided to head home for the night. It was pretty late and I didn't want to worry Jordaine too much.

Having her bark at my ass all night wasn't fun. It'd usually end up with me storming off and her still yapping away.

"Take this one last drag." Begged one of my friends, Jer'Darius handing me a blunt.

"Nah, I can't." I chuckled pushing his hand back. It's bad enough me going home late, and it'd be even worse me heading back smelling like weed. And, in another planet.

"Whaaaat, Day Day you denying a blunt?! It's either you've done lost yo mind, or yo new big sis funn' whoop yo ass?" One of my stud homies laughed with a few of my other friends so I joined in.

"Shut the fuck up nigga, you know she don't control me."

"Then take this hit, trick!" He laughed handing it back.

I then sighed and grabbed it out his hand, "Fine, with yo ol' buggin' ass."

We all then began to laugh and we smoked as we walked on our way home. Pretty nice that the cops don't come around these parts at night.

We was lucky to be honest. Teens have been getting snatched up left to right for drugs nowadays.

It was about 2:38am and we finally reached my house. I gave all my friends dap and my friend Jewels yelled just before I walked in, "Say hey, to yo fine ass sista fa me!"

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, locking it. I threw my book bag on the side and Jordaine cleared her throat almost giving me a heart attack.

"Yooo, what the fuck! Why you always doin' dat shit?!" I yelled.

She was leaning against the kitchen counter as she drunk what seemed like cranberry juice.

"You know what time it is?" She asked, "Only thots, drug addicts, and thugs be out at this time, Day Day." She said as her voice raised.

"Matter in fact since when did you start bringing a book bag with you? Y'all aren't even in school!" She yelled as she walked over to the couch where I threw my book bag.

"Yo, I'm grown. I ain't no damn baby. Stop, treatin' me like Ion kno shit!" I yelled back beating her to my book bag.

I picked it and she grabbed it as well glaring at me, "If I were you, I'd let go right now." She demanded.

"Man, fuck you Jordaine. Yo'on control me." I snapped back still holding onto my book bag.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she chuckled, "You know I'm stronger than you. And, you aren'to even here right now. More, like you on fucking cloud 9!"

My face scrunched up but I just let go with a loud groan, "Aggravatin' ass..."

Jordaine rolled her eyes unbothered as she opened it. I heard her tongue click and finally did I realize that
I Fucked Up.

To be honest, ever since that day we kissed so she could "practice", my feelings for her have got even worse. She's even invaded my wet dreams for god's sake. I'd call the finest bitches in my contacts and not even them could get her out my head, and it was pissing me off.

So, these last few days I've been straight up avoiding her. Hanging out with my friends every change that I got. Which also led me to the path of selling...

"Daytona, are you kidding me!" She screeched.

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms as I ignored her yapping away. She yelled and screamed, preaching to me for what seemed like years until she finally noticed that I didn't give two fucks about what she was saying.

I heard her tongue click once again as she grabbed the bag heading over to the bathroom instantly earning a reaction out of me.

"Yo, what the fuck you dooin'?!" I yelled as she began to dump everything into the toilet.

LSD, cocaine, PCP, marijuana, ecstasy, and a few other drugs poured out and easily into the toilet ending everything with one loud flush.

I stared at her in complete shock as she threw the now empty book bag at me.

"You only fucking sixteen, Day Day. And, I'll be damned if I let my little sister become a drug dealer either out on the streets, or locked the fuck up!" She yelled storming up the stairs.

"You not my fuckin' sister, and I'll always hate you bitch!" I yelled back causing her to stop at the top of the stairs. Her eyebrows furrowed and she began to laugh a laugh that read "Ima kill you" all over it.

She retraced her steps down the stairs coming my way. And, once again I knew that...
I Fucked Up.

In one swift move she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and lifted my feet off the ground slamming me into a wall. A groan escaped my lips...

She stared me in the eyes with both pain and hatred, "I dare you to call me out my name, again. I FUCKING DARE YOU!" She yelled.

I winced looking away to the side as she sent chills through my body. Not ever have I seen her this mad and it was pretty scary. I honestly didn't even say anything too bad, so I didn't understand what had her so mad.

She took a deep breath throwing me aside as she stormed off and to her room making sure I heard her door slam close.

Shit...

[Picture Is
Daytona & Darius] ⬆

But, vote and comment!