Fuck Em!

Fifteen
{Daytona's Point Of View}

The bell rung notifying all students that these past 7 hours of hell has come to an end. I grab my utensils, supplies, and notebooks stuffing them into my book-bag. I threw it over my shoulder and was out the door before the teacher could call me back. I jog straight through the crowd of students and make it into the parking lot.

I look around for a second and spot Jordaine at her car with Roslyn latched to her arm. Swapping spit with each other, I clear my throat to get their attention while getting in the passenger side. They immediately take a break from their make-out session and Roslyn shoots me a glare as I get in my seat. Glad she doesn't like me, because I clearly don't like her neither; fuck her.

I see them start to talk, Roslyn pouts, then finally walks away. Jordaine gets into the drivers seat and starts the ignition.

"I'on get how you deal with that chick. She aggy as hell." I state and sit back as Jordaine begins to drive back home.

"Awe, lil' Day Day jealous?" She chuckles, while looking at me for a second before returning her attention to the road.

The slightest bit of embarrassment runs through my body. I roll my eyes and avert my gaze outside the window. I hate feeling any type of way about this kid.

"I'm just statin' the obvious, man." I mutter back.

I hear a chuckle come from her, then I feel her hand lay on top of my thigh. Not simply just on my thigh, but more higher. She rubs her hand right below my area and my breathing hitches. My skin forms goosebumps and that fuzzy feeling is back and taking over. The fuzziness overwhelms my body, and I try and find a way to hide it. I end up biting my lip as I keep my gaze out the window.

"Don't get too excited, or else you'll need to change your boxers." She smirks and removes her hand from my thigh, continuing to drive.

I regain my breath and disregard her comment. Leaning my head lower against the window to avoid letting her see my face.

After a couple minutes of silence, she parks the car in our driveway. She picks up her stuff while getting out the car. "You coming inside or what?" She chuckles lightly and closes her door, heading for the front door.

I suck my teeth, grabbing my book-bag and follow her inside the house. Instead of heading upstairs, she lazily drops her stuff beside the couch and plops down on it.

You've got to be kidding me...
What the—

"I was planning on beating your ass in 2K." Jordaine grins.

She's got to be kidding. She can't be serious. That's what she's been planning all along? Fucking around with me once again.

I let out a nosy laugh and turn on my heels, heading up the stairs. "I'm not even gonna say nun except, fuck you."

She quickly jumps up laughing, "I'm just playing! I'm just playing..." Her voices coos more softly as she pulls me back. My bag dropping in the process she lifts me off my feet and I immediately push against her chest. "Let me go, Jordaine."

"C'mon, don't be mad. I was just playing, forreal." She grins placing me on the couch.

"Fuck y—" she presses her lips on top of mines. Not letting me finish my statement, I feel Jordaine smirk against my lips and move her lips in sync with mine. I feel my muscles tense. Why the fuck am I so nervous? We've kissed before and I've never been this nervous despite the first time.