chapter 32

I walked up to the apartment door their was a welcome mat just outside it on the floor with paw prints on it and a number 27 on the door just above the knocker. "ready?" "ready?" Alex and Raven asked in unison I took a deep breath then I smiled nervously at Raven and Alex I dusted off my blue dress as they stood calmly in their matching blue button downs and jeans. as I mustered the courage to knock on the door. I took a deep breath and lightly knocked. Alex knocked again harder this time. the Door swung upon to reveal a young girl. She had curly brown hair pulled Into pigtails with a red tee shirt and overalls "hello, I'll go get daddy!" She cheered happily. soon enough the girl was back with a man of whom I assumed was her father. he was in a red button down and jeans. he had short brown hair and brown eyes. "whatever your selling we don't want it." he said almost agitated his voice was strong unlike my own shaky voice. "No, no we're not selling anything. " I said hastily. "Okay?" he replied. "May you so happen to be James Cayne?" I asked squeezing Ravens hand anxiously. "yes?" he had a puzzled look on his face. "I'm your daughter, Sasha Cayne. "

Author's note-

sorry it's so short guys. love you all! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO