chapter 8

I stepped into the salon hesitantly, yet confidently. I walked up to the counter. "what can I do for you?" the lady behind the counter smiled. "hi, I'd like to get my hair dyed." I told her nervously. I had gotten a cab to the mall. "name?" she asked. "Oh... Lillian Carter." I told her nervously. "we will have someone with you momentarily, Lillian." She smiled and I nodded and sat in a waiting chair. "Lillian?" called another lady. "yes?" I said and she smiled sweetly. "come right this way." She said as she escorted me over to one of their stations. "what would you like done today dear?" she asked me. "I would like to dye my hair." I said as she started to play with my hair. "what color were you thinking?" she asked. I shrugged. "how about a dark brown, with Carmel highlights?" She offered and I nodded.

She finished off the appointment with styling my hair straight. I didn't even look like the same person. the boys were in for a surprise. after I paid I went into jc penny's, holster, Areopostale and Claire's, and finally icing. I got multiple outfits a pair of boots a new swim suit some hair clips and stuff. I then got my ears pierced, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and then got some earings.

I was wearing dark blue acid washed skinny jeans and a light purple cami that fit my figure tightly with a dark purple half shirt that in white sparkles said 'crazy?' I smiled at myself in the mirror then I stepped in the house.

"Jesse? Raven? James?" I called. they were all in the living room. James and jesse were playing a video game. "Hey little- little owl? what happened?" Raven asked and James and Jesse turned to look at me. "Woah, Lillie?" James said. "Lillie?" Jesse asked. "Yeah. do you like it?" I asked quietly suddenly feeling very self conscious. "I think you look beautiful, Lillie." Raven cooed as he started to play with My now dark brown hair. "thank you Raven, I like it like this too." I assured him. "also, thanks again for the money." I smiled at him as I went to set my bags in my room. I closed the door then layed down on bed. I was exhausted. I curled up under the covers and crashed.

author's note-

what do u guys think? don't forget to vote and comment. XOXOXOXO hugs and kisses XOXOXOXO