chapter 22

two years have passed since then and I'm now seventeen and able to drive as Sasha Lillian Rayne my hair still a dark brown matching my eyes. I wore a Orange and white striped tube top with a white jacket and Jean skirt with white leggings. this is one of my better outfits. I had grown fond of the color white over the last two years since it matched my wolf which I found myself hiding In more and more often.

"Hey Sasha." called one of the guys on the basketball court pulling me away from my book. "Hey Alex." I replied. Alex was 18 and he was a star basketball player. I met him a year ago when I started living in StarLake and we started traveling together now we were in greenriver. Alex has been helping me on my supernatural studies, he knows everything. he was one of the few people I trusted. Alex had wavy brown hair that curled perfectly around his round ears and brown eyes that looked like chocolate milk. he wore a brown Areopostale tee shirt and ripped up jeans. "who were u asking me about earlier again, Carlyle T Rayne?" he asked as he shot a basket off the rim and into the net. "Yeah. it was on a note with the locket I wear." I told him I now never took the locket off. "Carlyle was Valerie' s brother, he changed his name after Valerie did and soon after ran away with his mistress, Victoria. he worked with potions and spells alot, he was constantly trying new things with his potions and spells he loved trying to help out his big sister in any way possible. he was a good man, fought fair, won a genius. that was until he dropped everything for his mistress. of course I don't blame the guy, she looked a lot like you." Alex chuckled winking at me as he tossed the ball over his shoulder towards the net only for it to hit the rim and rebound. "nice going slick." I laughed motioning the missed shot. "Yeah that went smoother in my head." Alex laughed. I gave him a small smile. I hadn't genuinely smiled since Raven. Alex was a sweet guy, and he is a halfblood werewolf but Raven left a scar that would never heal. "I love hating you." I smiled at him. "I hate loving you." was his honest reply. he laughed as he linked his arm with mine as we both put our things in our back packs then tossed our packs over our other shoulder. I smiled as I looked over at him. he beamed back at me. and I rolled my eyes at him.

Alex grew up like me with abusive alcoholic parents. only his mother abandoned him for a better life instead of his Dad. She abandoned him at five well my dad abandoned me at eight. I ran away at 15 well Alex ran away at Fourteen. Alex was only a year older than me and had a similar background as me so instantly we were really close. he was more like a long lost brother than anything.

we soon we're in the woods in wolf form racing. Alex was a white wolf too only his ears were black well my paws were black. Alex was fast. I was ahead but he soon was in front of me and then I kicked it up to full speed so I could Catch up. soon enough we keep the same stride. "we should find a place to stay for the night." I told him through the telepathy mind link we shared. "good idea Sallra." Alex smiled. Alex called me Sallra as a combination of my full name. Sa for Sasha ll for Lillian and Ra for Rayne. he only called me Sallra in wolf form. I called Alex Alec in wolf form for Alexander Carter. we called this names for each other our pack names like we were our own pack. when one was in a pack they would have a second name to be called when in wolf form. I had learned a lot from Alex/ Alec.

Author's note-

Well happy My birthday! yup September 22 is finally here! ironic I'm publishing chapter 22. :) what do you think about Alex? what about Carlyle? please comment and vote. love you guys! Don't forget it's a princess' s birthday today! it's also the first official day of fall! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO <3