chapter 18

when I woke up I was lying next to Dylan in bed. I growled at him waking him up. "take me home." I growled louder. Dylan laughed. "No can do princess." he told me and I started screaming and throwing random punches at him until him and Rick finally pinned me to the floor. Dylan sat on me as Rick held my arms back. "go to hell you miserable Blood sucker." I growled. My growl sounded. Feral. untamed. "Shit. her wolf is coming out." Dylan said it was then I felt like a prisoner in my own body free to watch but helpless to do anything about it. I growled once again I could feel heat in my eyes. "her eyes are black. Shit." Rick replied as he released my arms instinctively trying to get away from me. "get off me." I growled. I pushed Dylan off of me easily. I could feel my teeth sharpen and I knew My vampire came out suddenly I got a massive headache. "stay." I commanded sternly. I had a feeling they would listen as I put on my shoes and left. when I got outside I ran for the woods instantly turning into a small white wolf with black paws making it look like I was wearing socks. I was a white wolf. Cool. I ran and ran my feet/ paws seemed to know where to take me. when night came I pulled over and found a pile of leaves to sleep in.

when I woke up I was by myself in the forest. I probably had two search parties after me. Raven and Jesse and Dylan and Rick and the blond chick and James. Rick was really nice I wonder why he was working with Dylan. the blond is so stupid I can't believe Dylan teamed up with her. why did James team up with them? evil son of a gun. I walked through the woods observing my surroundings . it reminded me of a dream I had as a kid. I laughed to my self. I smiled to myself and kept wondering through the woods. I started to hear the hustle and bustle of a small town. I transformed into myself, caked in mud and dirt but myself and walked in between two buildings and out onto the streets unnoticed. I walked down the street and saw a beggar. I smiled and put the change in my pocket in his cup he gave me a sympathetic look as he said. "thank you, much." "you're welcome." I smiled back. "please come sit and talk with me. I'm Bennett, my friends call me Benny." he told me and I nodded. " I'm Lillian, or Lillie." I told him as I sat down next to him.

"you're not from around here." he told me. I looked up at him. he had kind blue eyes I instantly knew I could trust. he had messy brown hair and wore dirty ripped up overalls with a red shirt underneath. he actually looked around my age probably older, he had a old soul. "where am I?" I asked and he laughed. "you had that lost look about you. your in skytown." he told me. "I live in Riverdale." I sighed. "well times a wasting let's get you home." Benny said as he hoped up extending a hand

out to me. I cautiously took it. I followed him through the streets to a small house. "It's not much but It's mine." he smiled. I nodded. "let's get cleaned up." he told me. I nodded uncertainty. he showed me to the bathroom were I saw my self in the dirty mirror. I looked horrendous. My hair was all snarled and frizzy I had bags under my eyes and my whole body was covered in dirt and mud. I washed up as best I could and came out looking alot better. "beautiful." Benny told me and I smiled at him. " now let's get you home Lillie." and we were on our way.

Author's note-

Hey! what do you think about Benny? shout out to my friend Tash07 check out her book her calling. Amazing work! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO