chapter 17

I lay in bed, across the room Raven watched my every move. "morning." he smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. I yawned and got up. I was wearing one of Raven' s shirts and a pair of shorts. I grabbed up some clothes and a towel Raven still watched me. as I walked into the bathroom calling. "going to shower." I hopped into the shower. when I got out I got dressed in a light brown cami with a goldenrod low v neck tee shirt over it with a cream colored skirt brown leggings and a brown matching scarf with my favorite high tops. (they don't really go with the outfit but they made me feel more comfortable.) I walked out back into the room to find Dylan sitting their on my bed in the corner a unconscious Raven.

"Oh, Shit." I said echoing my thoughts. "hello, Lillian." Dylan laughed evilly. "and I'm guessing Jesse is..." I trailed off. Dylan laughed some more. "and James is waiting on you along with the other. I remembered there thirded partner well. he had sleek wavy brown hair and bright green eyes. Dylan still laughed. "Oh, the fear in your eyes my dear." he grinned then suddenly Dylan's arm reached out and wrapped around my neck in a choke hold. on instinct I screamed. bad idea. Dylan proceeded to choke me until I passed out, not granting me death though.

when I came to I was in a car with my captors. Dylan was driving, the Dumb blond from before was in the passenger seat while Jesse was to my right and green eyes was to my left. I realised I had my head laying on green eyes. I then sat up then shook my head like a dog waking myself up.

"good morning sunshine." Jesse said as he spat out some of my hair. "Oh go die in a hole!" I yelled at them. I sat back pouting. green eyes laughed. "Shut up green eyes!" I yelled back at him. now they all burst out laughing. "green eyes?" Dylan laughed. "My name is Rick." he laughed. "go die in a hole, Rick." I pouted. I sat back in the car watching out the windshield. we rode in the car until morning light with only a minimum of naps. all the boys took turns driving and babysitting me. during the ride I figured out four things

1) I loathe Dylan

2) I still have feelings for Jesse

3) they didn't trust me alone with the blond

4) Rick was actually a sweetheart

Dylan pulled into the lot of a hotel. "try anything, and you're dead got it." he warned. "I hate you." I growled. "love you too." he laughed evilly. "go to hell." I told him. "been there, done that." he smirked agitating me even more so. if he kept traveling this path he would be in for a world of pain soon enough. "everybody out." Dylan grinned wrapping an arm around My waist as I got out. "is this nessacary?" I growled. "I'm not enjoying it either, just endure and shut up." Dylan growled back obviously getting annoyed with me. I smirked at him until he pulled me closer into him. then I growled at him and he chuckled. soon enough we had two rooms. Jesse and the blond were in a room together well me Dylan and Rick took the other room with me.

author's note-

vote and comment! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO