chapter 28

Raven' s point of view-

I was so excited when my mate said I could have a party, I didn't realize she had never had a drink before. She was on her second and a half drink and already was drunk off her ass. "Babe." She slurred. "yes?" I laughed. "I want to go swimming." She said leaning her head back so her hair dangled off my lap in the hottest way possible. She had such beautiful long brown hair. "we don't have a pool, owl." I replied laughing. "well we should get one, caz I like to swam." She put on the most adorable pouty face and spoke in a sweet drunken baby talk. "Okay." I laughed. "after that we suold get mawreed." (A/N I'm purposely spelling these words wrong to put emphasis the fact that she is drunk and doesn't know what she is saying.) "should we now?"I asked laughing still at her drunken stupor. music was blaring in the background and everyone was dancing I could see a few drunk people tripping over themselves and a few passes out on the floor. James soon came over with more shots of what looked to be Jack Daniels and a coconut rum with a few bottles of beer. I grabbed up a shot of Jack but lilli- Sasha stole it from me. "Hey Ames." he said as She downed the shot alcohol getting all over her face and on my lap. "I missed." She giggled drunkenly. "we should probably get yo you up to bed." I laughed. "wait till she passes out it will be easier." James advised me laughing. "let's dance!" Sasha giggled jumping up only to fall back down into my lap. "This works too." I laughed at her and James winked at me. "have fun with that situation." he laughed. "dude no, I would never." I replied honestly. I wouldn't ever take advantage of my mate. I groaned as she started to try and wriggle out of my grasp well sitting on my lap, or was she lap dancing? I laughed at that thought. "la la la la la la la ELMO'S WORLD! ELMO LOVES HIS GOLD FISH HIS RAY ON TOO!" She shouted happily. I laughed so hard at that I nearly fell out of my chair on top of her. "Okay, bedtime." I said. "noooooooo!" she whined adorably. I sighed. God this girl had me whipped. She yawned. "I don't feel too hot." She said suddenly sober. I pulled her upstairs and into a vacant bathroom and locked the door. "Okay now puke up your alcohol." I said and she laughed. "I want to go to bed." She said and I smiled. "Okay I'll take you to your room." I smiled softly at her. "I want to go sleep in your bed, Raven." She was sitting on the tile floor looking up at me. "Okay." I smiled and picked her up bridal style and took her into my room. I changed her out of her red dress and into one of my tee shirts and then laid her down in my bed I changed into basketball shorts and soon joined her pulling her into me. and I was happy.

author's note-

She threw a party, got drunk had fun and Raven was still a gentleman good boy. what do you think comment and vote! Read Darkness's light by KhaylanAccuna It's one of the most amazing stories ever written by a good friend of mine! XOXOXOXO HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO