Chapter 7 Oct 25

OCTOBER 25TH

When I woke up, I was laying on Masons' chest. He was awake. I slowly stretched and said "Good morning, love" I looked up at him, we were both smiling from ear to ear.

He pulled me up, kissed me softly and said "Good morning, love." We laid there for a little while, before getting up. He offered me the shower first. It was really nice. It felt so good and warm. I didn't want to get out, but I forced myself out. I did my hair, dried off, brushed my teeth, found some deodorant and perfume. It was my favorite, Gravity for her. When I finally came out, I had a towel around me. Mason had pulled out a long black dress with little specks of silver flakes that shimmered when the light hit it. It had a tank-top like top, elegantly low cut, not to much showing, but enough to make people look. I put it on and it fit every curve perfectly. He came into the room, smiled wryly at me and said "That dress suits you, very well."

I blushed and said "Thank you. This amazing guy picked it out for me." I smiled back as flirty as ever.

He walked over to me, kissed me sweetly and said "It’s to bad our guests are awake.” He sighed a little ‘humph’. “You look absolutely beautiful, and I'm sure they cant wait to see you too." He kissed me again and added "I have a little something to compliment your dress." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver necklace with a diamond heart pendant. He put it on me, looked me over and said "I think I was wrong ..." I looked up confused. He laughed once and said "You compliment the dress and the necklace." He leaned in, kissed me passionately, sighed again and pulled toward the door.

When we got to the dining room, Brandon was the first to see me "Wow, you look great, but isn't that a little much for breakfast." He looked at Mason and winked.

To which, Mason replied "Only the best for, my Love." and then showed me to my seat, like a perfect gentleman. I was so blushing.

The twins nodded in agreement and said in unison "Absolutely."

Mason kissed my neck, and went into the kitchen. He brought plates with omelets and toast to everyone. He brought Brandons and mine first, Aaron and Mark next, and went back for his own. He sat next to me. We ate and talked about how nice it was that we are all so close to each other in such a short amount of time. When we finished, I took everyone’s plates and refilled drinks. I put the dishes away that were in the dishwasher, and refilled it, cleaning up the breakfast dishes and the kitchen. I was just starting the dishwasher when Mason came up behind, put his arms around me and whispered in my ear "Thank you, love."

I put my arms over his and said "Thank you for a wonderful morning." We stood there for a few minutes, just holding each other.

The twins and Brandon came in. We turned around, but he kept me wrapped in his arms. Aaron said "Well, we had better get going. We have to work today." They hugged me and shook Masons‘ hand, and said "We'll see you all tomorrow." Mark followed close behind Aaron, but didn't say anything. He just smiled at us and hugged us. They both shook hands with Brandon as well, then left.

After a few hours of watching the news and casually talking, Brandon got up and said "I better get going. I have to work second shift. I'll see you two tomorrow."

We stood, walked him to the door. I hugged him good bye and said "See you tomorrow. Have a good one."

Brandon said "You, to." Hen looked at Mason and said "Take care of our girl." Shook his hand and left.

Mason smiled and said “Of coarse, I will.”

As we turned away from the door, Mason sighed happily and said "I should go shower. Make yourself at home, since this is your home." He smiled, kissed me and went upstairs.