Intruder

"Why are you here?" Robbins asked, fearing her life. 

             It was different hearing him on the phone but actually seeing Gary in person was terrifying. He grinned slightly. He hadn't changed at all since she last saw him being locked up behind bars. His shaggy black hair was getting little too long and even in the dark, she could see those dark blue eyes.

             "I figured it was time to have our reunion before I departed. I think we've become closer since the Olive Kidnappings." He said.

            "You shouldn't have come here. I have to arrest you."She said.

              He started to laugh at her. What was funny about this situation? Then she remembered that he had taken her gun from her and that he was the one pointing a gun at her head. How was she supposed to arrest him without a weapon? She was really sleep deprived that's for sure. He lowered his gun and bent down to pick up Robbin's gun from the floor.

              "Are you forgetting that I'm the one with the gun here?" He smirked, revealing his pearl white teeth.

            He walked into the living room, gesturing for her to follow him. She silently walked over to the couch and sat down where he wanted her. He walked up to her, making her flinch as he softly touched her face. His hand crept behind her head and pulled her hair out of the ponytail, letting her long, brown hair flow down her back.

              "Much better. I told you I prefer it down, makes you look even more beautiful." He smiled, this time it was a genuine one.

              Robbins felt herself blush, which she was instantly ashamed of. She shouldn't be feeling this way for someone like Gary. She should be ignoring his words rather than taking them to heart. He sat down in the chair across from her and she prayed that he hadn't seen her blush at his compliment.

            "Please tell me who the kidnapper is. You could help see lives, including your own." Robbins begged, knowing she needed the answers that Gary had.

           "As I said before, I can't tell you." He replied.

            "You won't tell me, not that you can't. You could easily tell me." She replied, irritated that he won't tell her.

           "You're right. I won't tell you who it is. I'd rather die than help the police and be sent back to jail for it." He frowned.

            "We can make a deal. You wouldn't be sent to jail if you told us." She said.

           "That's bullshit. I've kidnapped and killed people. I've escaped prison so there won't be any deals made. As I've also told you before, I've made sure both sides have a fair chance. I've given you clues, now it's your job to find the kidnapper." He said, running his finger through his hair.

            "Please, Kelly Hunter has been through too much to be in this situation again. Don't you care about that at all?" She asked, trying to get to his sympathetic side, knowing it was a long shot.

            "Sure I do. She's going to go through much worse here soon. Betrayal is the worst feeling in the world." He said.

             "Exactly, she has to go through it twice? How can she go through all that? Please help her." She said, not wanting to think about who is going to betray Kelly

              "If you're trying to make me sympathetic for her, you might as well save your breath. I kill young teenagers, basically for a living. My whole life I have had no sympathy or mercy for anyone. You're the only one that can help her." He frowned.