The Man

The man lugged Kelly's body into his secret hiding place. It was almost too easy to kidnap Kelly. Everything played out perfectly in the man's eyes. He walked into the small cells, dirt covering his shoes. The man dropped Kelly's onto the floor, dust stirring up in the cell making the man cough to clear his lungs. He carefully chained up Kelly's wrists and ankles, making sure that she couldn't escape. He wasn't going to make any mistakes with her. He knew exactly how she acted. She would be waking up soon and then the real fun would begin.

              The man had kidnapped girls and a boy with the same initials as the Olive Kidnappings. The only difference was that he had the real Kelly Hunter. He was going to be famous. He had the past year to plan his kidnappings down to every last detail. He knew where all his victims lived, their schedules and even had his secret hideout created. He was the perfect copycat. Kyle would be proud that's for sure.

           He locked Kelly in her prison cell. The man's hideout wasn't as fancy as Kyle's. In the main area was a couch and a TV screen that showed him inside each cell. Each cell was tiny, lifelike size of a real prison cell. These kids would know what it was like to suffer in a jail. He sat back and reflected on his creation. Sure, it took a while to find the perfect spot but he found it.

            It was about thirty minutes outside of town. There used to be underground tunnels that would connect towns together, sort of subway type tunnels. They were closed about fifty years ago since not many people used them. The man was surely getting use of them. Where he was located there were two entrances that were blocked off. The man built a new entrance that no one would be able to find. He was able to throw up a few walls in the year time frame he had and his cells were created. He made sure that they were escape proof. He worked every spare second of his day working on this wonderful creation. It truly paid off that's for sure.

            Now that he had Kelly, he needed to carry out the rest of his plan. He was going to kill two of the girls just like Kyle did. Faye Hills would be the first to die since Kyle had killed Faith Hanks first. Then he would kill Caitlin Flores second since Kyle had then killed Courtney Finder second. It was perfect. Technically, the man should have killed Faye before he kidnapped Kelly but with Kyle escaping prison, he knew that he had to beat Kyle to her. It messed up his plans slightly but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

           Faye was knocked out on the couch since he had to make room for Kelly. He easily could have killed her in her sleep but where was the fun in that? He had done some test kidnappings and murders before he started his copycat plans. He started to enjoy the adrenaline rush he would get when he killed someone. He paced back and forth, waiting for the dumb girl to wake up so he could slit her throat. He wanted her to be awake for it. Finally, she opened her eyes. Now was showtime.

             "Hello Faye, glad you're awake." The man chuckled, knowing she would be dead soon.

          Faye was a beautiful red-haired girl with hazel eyes, a unique combination. Her super pale skin was covered in dirt from her cell. The man thought adding dirt to each cell would just add to the torture these kids experienced. When she said nothing, the man slapped her in the face. He hated when the girls ignored him. She was so pathetic as tears fell down her cheeks. She needed to get ahold of herself. This just made killing her so much better. He couldn't deal with her crying all the time.

            "I'm going to kill you." He stated so casually like it was a normal conversation between the two of them.

           "Wh-what?" She shuttered.

           God, he hated stuttering just as much as crying. Disbelief and terror morphed her facial features which followed with more tears. She tried to scoot away from the man but he quickly grabbed her arm, yanking her to her feet. The man pulled out a sharp knife from his back pocket, admiring its beauty.