Meeting The Mastermind

"Is everyone ready? All groups prepared? Alright, let's do this" Damon says as he gestures for groups to leave the room.

My group goes out first. Kylee, Mel, and Clara go next. Kylee and I give one quick glance as we both head down separate hallways.

When our group turns the corner, we finally realize that we're on our own. Dashing through the corridors I can't help but notice all the guns and cameras. They really do have this place all rigged up.

After 10 minutes of running around and opening every door we come across, our first problem arises. Two young men walk out of the room across from the room we had just checked.

"Fresh meat, great!" The tall one says.

"What's great is that you mean it literally" the slightly shorter guy says while letting out a quick laugh.

The taller guy lunges at us and opens his mouth wide. The gaping hole that is his mouth is so large that he could probably eat a newborn baby in one chomp. That's a horrible thing to think about. There's razor sharp teeth lined up on his mouth that would make eating a person so much easier.

A bolt of lightning flies past my head and hits the man in the stomach and he falls to the ground, but he's definitely not down for good.

By now, the other guy, who I'm just realizing has 4 arms, all wielding large kitchen knives, is running towards Kaitlyn.

"What did I tell you Noah? Remember, I cut them up, then you get to eat them" he says to the guy picking himself up off the floor.

These powers are so physical, they're hardly powers.

"Wait! Please wait a minute!" I yell as loud as I can.

Everyone stops where they are.

"What kid? Ya know, I don't like when my food likes to mess with me" the tall guy says.

"This is probably a stupid thing to ask during a fight, but I've seen a few of your people have very physical abilities. Is there a reason for that, I'm just curious" I say nervously.

"Mutations, moron" the short guy says. "We have modified and mutated our abilities to make ourselves look and feel more powerful" he finishes.

"Wait, so, what were your powers before modification?" I ask.

"I'm not modified. I was born with 4 arms. My friend over there however, Noah, he just had abnormally sharp teeth, but he got them sharpened and had his jaw messed with so he could open it wider. Is that enough for ya? Can we kill you kids yet?" He says.

"Well, you can try" I say to him.

When the short guy gets closer to Kaitlyn, she begins a transformation. Her body shrinks down and becomes a decent sized snake. Looks like a python. When he brings down the knife, she slithers past his feet quickly, tripping him as she goes by. Then, she jumps onto his back and shifts into a tiger. She cuts his back deeply then drags him by his skin across the floor and hurls him at a wall. He hits the wall and sinks down. Hardly breathing, unconscious, but alive.

I turn and see Zach staring down the tall guy with the scary face. Zach shoots a bolt of electricity at the guy, but he dodges it by jumping forward and rolling. As soon as the guy gets up, he takes Zach's hand in his mouth.

I go into panic mode and do the first thing that comes to me. I throw all 4 knives at the man creature with my mind. The knives pierce his stomach twice, his neck once, and another in his chest. He falls down dead.