Chapter twenty three: Angel?

"Happy twenty first birthday, Liv!" The mound of people shout when I walk in. I smile and look up at Luke. "Happy birthday." He whispers.

"Livvy!" Summer yells and runs towards ms, everyone has started dancing, not like I knew any of them.

"Do you like it?" She asks. I nod slightly, this was nice of her, but she hates me, but hey the feeling is mutual. "Well there's tons of pizza and drinks over there, cake is in an hour." She smiles and hugs Luke.

"Come on." I mumble and pull him over to the drinks.

"Please not today babe." He sighs, grabbing two cups and filling them with beer.

"What?" I take my cup and gulp some down, I do not want to remember this night.

"Don't fight with Summer. She didn't have to throw you this huge party." He stares at me and I roll my eyes. "I didn't ask for a party." I say sternly, downing the rest of the beer and walking to the dance floor.

"This is fucking wild!" Daniel yells over the music which makes me laugh. "Can't believe this little fairy is having the party of the year." He laughs, I smile at the nickname from the first time we met and start dancing to whatever song was playing. Barely a second later, Luke, is standing by my side and moving along to the music.

***

I sigh looking in the mirror. My makeup was slowly sweating it's way down my face. I came to the bathroom to get a break from Summer. She wouldn't leave Luke and I alone, what's new. Two drunken girls stumble in the bathroom and hug me.

"Happy birthday!" The blonde laughs. I smile at her and walk back to the party. I look around for Luke, which was hard considering there were loads of people. The first person I spot out is, Summer. She makes eye contact with me and smirks. What the hell?

I see her turn on her heal and walk away straight in the direction of Luke. I chase after her and she turns and looks at me one last time before walking straight over to him. She taps his shoulder and he turns around she plants her lips on his. He pushes her off and shakes his head.

"You bitch!" I scream and tackle her to the ground.

"How ducking dare you!" I say punching her square in the jaw.

"Don't be mad that you will never be me and Luke wants me!" She snickers. I lace my fingers in her hair and slam her head down into the ground.

Luke's pov:

I watch Olivia walk away to the bathroom and smile. She's the most beautiful person I've ever met, ever. God you're whipped. Yeah, I know.

"Luke!" Jai snaps his fingers in my face and I turn to him. "Hmm."

"Jesus, watching Olivia like she's prey." He throws his head back, laughing. I smirk and Beau punches my arm.

"Aw someone did the deed, yeah?" Beau asks. I nod and all the boys 'Ooh'

"Shut up." I shake my head.

"Guys, I think I'm going to ask Summer out." Jai scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah? That's good for you mate." James smiles.

"Look who's heading this way, Jai boy." Daniel smirks. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around,  I was expecting Olivia, but it's Summer. Nothing else runs through my head because Summer latched her lips to mine. I push her off and shake my head. She opens her mouth to say something, but someone, Olivia, pushes her to the ground.

"You bitch!" Liv yells. "How fucking dare you!" She punches Summer in the jaw. The music has stopped and everyone has crowded around us.

"Don't be mad that you will never be me and Luke wants me!" Summer laughs. I can almost feel, Olivia's, anger radiate off her. She grabs ahold of her head and slams it into the ground, multiple times.

"Liv!" I yell, pulling her off of Summer. Two police barge in and take Olivia from my arms and another takes Summer, who looks slightly unconscious.

"I hate you!" Olivia yells, trying to get out of the mans grip. She looks over at me and suddenly the first emotion hits me, disappointment. I knew Olivia never was the biggest fan of Summer's, but I didn't think she would take it this far. I shake my head and her face falls. I see sadness flash behind her eyes, but it's quickly replaced with anger.

"I'm leaving." I whisper to Jai and he tries to pull me back, but I wiggle my wrist out of his grasp.

For the first time I realize, I don't know Olivia. I know what her cousin told me and what she's told me, which wasn't much. Everything I knew was mostly stories about how horrible she was, I didn't see her for that, but maybe I should. I'm no saint, but who really is Olivia? She's always seemed like and angel in my eyes, but I think maybe she had been overthrown by her own demons.

A/N
Hey guys!:)

Sorry for the short chapter, but I've had this fight planned forever. And sorry for any spelling/grammar errors:/

Question of the day: Ever been to a concert and if yes who did you see?

My answer: I've been to Karmin and a One Direction concert!!:) 1D was my favorite of the two though.