Chapter sixteen: Secrets

"So, it's for real?" Jai asked as he saw Luke and I tangled together on the couch.

"It's for real." Luke laughed, kissing my hair.

"Good, so I can sleep in my bed again?" Jai smirked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that." Luke apologized. I smiled, I'd always wanted to be have a close relationship like there's. Sure I had Katie, but she was just a kid and I couldn't talk to her like she was my age.

Thinking of Katie just made me sad. Hopefully my parents would except me and I would get to see her again. Katie would always try to see the good in people, no matter how bad. After my parents had to explain to her that I tired to kill myself; they said it as 'going to heaven early'. She still loved me. She looked past all the bad and only saw what was left of the good.

I wiped away a few fallen tears and Luke came back to the living room.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I just really miss, Katie." I nodded.

"I'm so sorry. If I could fix it, I would." He said and hugged me tightly to his body.

"I know you would." I smiled into his chest.

***

A few weeks past and I was beginning to try and find an apartment to stay in. I couldn't sleep on Gina's couch forever and I picked up a job at a local clothing store.

"Babe?" I called down the hallway and Luke peeked his head out from his bedroom.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Want to go do something?" I smiled.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you." He laughed. He shut his door and then emerged a few minutes later with Jai and Beau.

"I'm driving!" Beau yelled, running to his car. I snickered as I sat in the passenger seat, forcing Luke and Jai to sit in the back.

"Alright, close your eyes." Jai said from the back. I rolled my eyes and shut them. I felt the car slow down and finally come to a stop. I heard the car doors open and then Luke grabbing my hand, helping me from the car.

"Open." He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms round my waist from behind.

I looked up at a great house that looked very modern. Did Luke buy a house?

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"Actually, ours." Beau laughed.

"Like as in, you, Jai, Luke and me?" I beamed.

"And Daniel and James. But welcome home!" Luke yelled.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and spun around to hug Luke.

"Come on, you haven't seen the inside." Jai called us in. I followed them inside and my jaw instantly dropped.

"This is literally so amazing." I said in awe.

It was easily the most gorgeous house I've ever seen. Sleek and modern. But still cozy.

"We can move in everything tomorrow, but here are the rooms." Luke said walking upstairs.

Down a long hallway there was a door on each side and one that the end. The first door on the left was meant to be Daniel's and the one across from his was James.

The last door led to a flight of stairs. I followed Luke up them and he pointed out his room which was on the far left, Jai's was in the middle and Beau's on the far right.

"What about my room?" I asked. He smiled and took my hand. He brought to the basement where there was a huge room.

"This is mine?" I asked, eyes going wide.

"All for you, baby." He smiled. I smashed my lips into his out of pure joy and quickly began smiling into the kiss.

"I can't believe this Luke." I looked up at him.

"You like it, then?" He smirked.

"Love it." I shook my head, looking around the room.

***

A few days had past and the boys were out buying food. I decided to finish my room.

I hung up the lights I had bought the day before. The chalkboard paint had finally dried in the walls and I loved it. Luke had endlessly made fun of me when I described how I pictured my room to look.

Since the majority of the basement was my bedroom, we'd decided to make it into a tv room. We bought the most comfortable chairs, including one that hung from the ceiling, and had filled the room with lots of cozy pillows and blankets. A huge projector screen was attached to the wall and Luke got a projector that we could plug a laptop into to watch movies.

Living here was a dream. Everything was beyond perfect and I began to think that through all the bad, Luke had been the good and I loved him everyday for that.

I walked back to my room and started to hang up my clothes and put away thugs I already had. I grabbed onto a book and I pulled it out of the bag. It was the photo album that has my so called 'twin' and I in it. I sighed as I pushed it onto a shelf and finished putting clothes away. I didn't have many belongings so it went by quickly.

After hours of boredom I decide to unpack Luke's things. I jogged up the stairs and to his room.

I started with clothes and then I went onto belongings.

I smiled as a pulled out a soccer trophy from two thousand and five. Imagining a ten year old version of Luke with a mop of curls on his head. I set the trophy onto a open shelf.

I was on the last item, a small wooden box with 'Luke' engraved into the lid. I opened it and looked at all the small nicknacks. A keychain from California, a blue guitar pick, and a picture. I flipped it over and I instantly dropped the photo. It can't be.

Luke's pov:

"You really love her, don't you!?" Jai asked as he opened the door.

"Yeah, I do." I smiled as Beau closed the door.

"I'm guessing you want to go find your lady now." He teased me and I laughed as I called out her name. I decided to check her room.

She finished unpacking today, but she wasn't there. I decided to onto my room next, maybe she went up there to wait for we.

"Hey babe?" I yelled as I opened my door. There she was sitting in the corner of the room, looking at the ground.

"Hey what's." I stop talking once a realize what she's looking at.

"Is it real?" She sobbed.

"Baby, please let me explain." I said kneeling down.

"No, Luke. Leave me alone." She yelled and ran out of my room.

I picked up the picture and I instantly regretted not telling her the truth. I looked at the picture of Olivia and her twin. I shook my head and crumpled it together.

I should've told her.

A/N
Hello lovelies:) Sorry finals have been so crazy and I've been studying my little booty off, haha.

Anyways all of you need to go follow _janosbae_ she's so sweet and she deserves more readers.

Also the chapter picture is what inspired my idea of Olivia's room.

Question of the day: Any secret talents?

My answer: Well I'm literally so obsessed with photography, I don't know if that's a talent. But who cares;)

Love for each and every one of you, Cass