Chapter fifteen: Warm and fuzzy's

Luke only got worse. A new girl came every night and Jai started to sleep in the living room with me.

I could hear their moans which woke me up from my restless sleep.

"Ugh." I groaned. Jai sat up and he looked extremely annoyed.

"I'm done sleeping on this floor." He said and marched down to his shared room.

"Get the hell out!" He yelled. I raced down the hall and squeezed my eyes shut seeing Luke with a random girl, naked, in bed. She screeched.

"Baby, tell him I can stay." She pouted.

"She can stay." Luke mumbled pressing his lips, sloppily, onto hers. She started moaning and I rolled my eyes.

"Get the fuck off my bed and get out or I will call the cops!" Jai snapped. This was all my fault, every last detail.

The girl jumped off the bed throwing on her clothes and sprinting out the door. Luke put his hands behind his head and smirked.

"Want some?" Luke looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Luke what the hell are you doing?" I yelled. He got off of Jai's bed and walked towards me, surprisingly he was in his boxers and not naked. Why would you care if he was? Huh? Leave me alone.

"If I can't have you then I'll have the next best thing, I'll have everyone. I'll fuck them so hard they can't walk and then I'll make them leave." His breath fanned on my face.

"No Luke, I, you! Stop! Just stop! You're hurting everyone! You're having sex on your brothers bed and making him sleep on the ground like a dog! You're seriously fucked up!" I yelled. I could feel tears brimming my eyes. Why the hell am I crying?

"No, Olivia, you are seriously fucked up. I don't know why I wasted so much time on you because you will never love me." He said so calmly. I had broken him. I just want him to yell, then I'll know he's not totally broken.

"Fuck you, Luke." I shook my head, tears falling down my cheeks. He wouldn't yell back. He simply put on a sweatshirt and jeans and walked past me.

"Where are you going?" Jai ran after him.

"Out." I heard him mumble. The door shut behind him and I slid down the wall across the twins room.

I sobbed into my chest and I could feel Jai sit next to me.

"This is all my fault, Jai. I'm so sorry." I wiped away my tears. Someone slid down next to me and I looked over and saw Beau.

"Not your fault. You've been hurt and you don't want to be hurt again, it's human nature." He said.

"Then why do I feel like this?" I asked him.

"You know why." He nodded his head at Jai and they walked to his room.

Did I know how I felt? You do.

***

It's been a day and Luke hadn't returned. Twenty four hours without seeing him. I glanced over at the clock the bright green lights flashing, two thirty nine In the morning. I rolled off the couch and grabbed Beau's cars keys.

I sat in the driver seat and roamed the dark streets of Melbourne.  Where the hell could he be? I grabbed my phone and decided to search up all lakes around here.

Surely he had to have his own secret spot like back in LA. So I started the journey of looking through every lake. I could see the sun rising and I was about to give up, but there was one last lake.

Sighing, I pulled over on the road and walked to the shore, I went looking through all of the trails.

"Luke!" I yelled.

"I need to talk to you, Luke." I sighed and started walking back to the car.

"Liv?" I heard Luke's voice. I looked over my shoulder and saw him standing in the middle of the narrow trail.

"Luke." I smiled waking towards him.

"Why are you here?" He shook his head. He didn't seem so happy to see me.

"I need to talk to you." I nodded.

"Are you drunk? Are you gonna lie and say you love me? Because if that's what it is then leave now, I don't want your pity." He yelled. Finally, I just needed any emotion.

"Not drunk, need me to walk the line?" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and took my hand in his, walking me to a secluded area in the beach.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" He asked.

"I needed to find you and I wasn't going to give up." I looked up at him. He looked up over me and at the lake.

"I don't think you should stay here." He mumbled.

"Stay here as in the beach?" I asked.

"I mean Melbourne." He looked down at his feet.

"What? Why would I want to do that?" I asked. 

"You don't love me and its too hard for me to be around you." He continued mumbling.

"Luke! Don't you get it?" I yelled and he finally looked at me.

"I love you, okay? I knew that since the second I saw you and I was scared! I don't want to be hurt and I realize now that I can't worry about that anymore! I-I love you. And I mean it and." I felt his warm lips on mine and his cold hands on my cheeks.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that." He said, his eyes still closed.

"You love me too, right?" I asked, nervously.

"I love you, Olivia." He smiled and placed his lips back on mine. I was smiling into the kiss. I felt pure happiness.

"Luke?" I pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"You don't need to be sorry, I get it. But I won't hurt you. You're saving me, Liv and I wouldn't want anyone else to do that for me." He nodded and laced both our hands together.

"It's cold out, we should get back." He said after a comfortable silence.

"I don't feel cold." I shrugged.

"The warm and fuzzy's, my mum calls them." He chuckles, wrapping me into a hug from behind.

"I think I like that feeling." I nodded.

"Liv, would you be my girlfriend? I promise loads of cuddles and you can always feel the warm and fuzzy's." He said, almost like he needed to convince me.

"I could say yes forever." I smiled turning my head to peek at him, he was smiling his smile which I realized how beautiful it was when I wasn't being stubborn.

"Love, we really should get back. Your lips are turning blue." He placed his finger on my bottom lip.

"Then warm them up." I laughed.

"Ooh, sounds nice, but let's get you home and warmed up." He smiled and took my hand, leading my back to the car.

A/N
Hello beautiful's💕 I am home from my weekend away:)

I hope you all liked this chapter! Tons planned for this story, but I am so happy that they're finally together, hehehe:)

(You lot can answer this as well, don't be shy) QOTD: Tea or coffee?

My answer: Hard one, I need at least one cup of coffee every day to survive, but I also drink chamomile tea every night. But I think I have to go with tea!:)

Loads of love, Cass

Don't forget to vote and comment, dears😘