Chaptee nine: So Much

Being with Luke was like taking a picture without focusing it. It was messy, but beautiful and simple. That's what I craved. The simplicity of being with him, but yet it was still breath taking.

"What's going on in there?" His voice pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up at him and smiled. We were sitting in my room and just hanging around.

"Olivia?" He said in a sing song voice which made me laugh.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I wasn't really thinking about anything." I lied.

"Mhm." He said, kissing my temple.

"Olivia!" I heard my aunt yell. I rolled my eyes and opened my door.

"I found some old photos of you!" She gushed, putting a photo album in my hands.

"Let me see, love." Luke piped up. I turned and glared at him which earned me a wink.

"Olivia let me take a picture of you two, to send to your mom." She nodded.

"No really it's fine." I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on, Livvy." My aunt smirked pulling out her phone. I felt Luke wrap his arm around my waist and squeeze my hip.

"One picture." I groaned. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me. Then we both looked at my aunt, smiling for the picture.

"Perfect, see ya kiddos." She smiled as she left my room.

I looked at Luke who was sitting on my bed looking through the photos.

"Your hair was so long!" He smiled at a picture of me standing with my back towards the camera. I nodded slightly sitting next to him. I don't remember much of my childhood. I've always felt as if I was a kid for a month and then shoved into adulthood.

"Is this you and Josh?" Luke asked showing my a picture of myself and Josh covered in mud.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"How come you aren't enjoying this as much as I am?" He questioned, shuffling through the photos.

"I am. Just tired." I lied. I didn't like looking at these photos. I was a happy kid I just wish I was the same little girl I was in the photos.

"Oh, do you want to lay down for awhile?" He asked. I simply laid my head on my pillow and watched Like react to my baby pictures.

After about ten minutes Luke's eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look." He said pointing to a picture of myself with a girl.

"You look identical." He said. We did. Same long blonde hair with dark eyes. We were playing with some dolls and laughing.

"After this picture, you aren't smiling in any of them." He pointed out. I took the book from his lap and flipped through the pages. He was right. I didn't smile in a single picture after that one.

"Weird." I said shakily.

"Is she your twin?" He asked nonchalantly.

"A twin?" I laughed.

"I think I'd know if I had a twin." I shook my head.

"Maybe it's like a long lost sister, kinda thing." He shrugged.

"You're crazy, Brooks." I laughed, shutting the book and tossing in to the ground.

"My mom is flying in tomorrow." Luke said resting his head on top of my mine.