Chapter 38

*A/N*

Hey babes.

So I might be ending this fanfic soon. But I don't know yet, so don't freak out.But if I do, I will make sure to write a lot and make the last few chapters long, but I don't even know what those chapters will be because I don't know if I'm ending it soon or not.

I will probably only keep writing this fanfic if I get idea's. Because I've been having writers block and I don't want to keep writing like triggering or sad stuff, and try to make it a little more positive. But it will have the occasional triggers, just to let you know.

But thank you for reading this and I'm so happy I can write it for you.So anyways, here's the chapter! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Autumn's POV* (I know it's in her POV a lot, sorry)

It's been a total of 3 hours now. I've just stayed at the park and just sat in different area's of the playground set.

I've just been playing on my phone, which was about to die anyways. Shit.

It was dark out now, probably about 9 or 10 o'clock.

About 10 minutes ago my mum called. But I didn't answer. Zach and my dad also tried to call a few times.

My mum left a voicemail that said, "Autumn Marie, where are you? When you get this message, come straight home. We will have a talk. Hurry please. I don't want you out this late. I'm worried. CALL ME BACK!"

I texted Emily for about an hour. But I didn't tell her where I was.

Zach left me a couple of text messages and a voicemail. They basically were just 'I'm so sorry.' and 'Please come back.'

I just wanted to be alone rioght now, is that a problem?! Jeez.

I swear I can't do anything anymore without someone breathing down my neck twenty-four seven. It's tiring for me to be honest.

It is dark out, and getting colder by the minute it feels like. Maybe I should head back now.

I mean, I'm not planning on staying out here all night.

Fuck that.

I decide to head back, and speed walk, because who knows who's out here at this time of night.

My mum told me about when she was raped. I feel so bad for her.

So she always told me to be careful and always have something on me I can use to call or get help, or even something I could protect myself with.

I start walking quickly back to my house.

I suddenly get intense chills.

It was because it was cold, right?

I start to slightly jog now.

I feel even more paranoid now, so I start to run.

I'm only about a block away from my house now.

Good, I don't want to be out here anymore. Since I thought of what my mum told me about what happened to her, I'm scared shitless.

I see someone across the street, in all black, standing there and looking in my direction.

My heart beats fast and I couldn't have ran faster up to my front door.

I push it open, thank god it wasn't locked, and I ran inside, slamming the door and locking it.