Chapter 17

*a/n*

~Dedicated to indirose_drew because I love her <3 (: ~

**WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING**

P.S. I HATE when people are drunk. But I like it when I'm drunk. Well, because when I'm drunk I have fun and I can handle my liquor, and I'm only 17!!! But when these older 'adults' get drunk they get all mean or serious or try to get in your business and start to act like they care all of a sudden just because they have some alcohol in their body. Well at least the ones I know do that. Fucking piss me off. Makes me want to fucking relapse on my self harm. And oh god I would have tonight, but lucky enough I don't have my razor with me here atm. Almost about 10 weeks clean would have gone to waste. Ugh, people disgust me. Seriously. This is why I'm anti social. Because people are fucking idiots. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite or anything but maybe people should learn how to handle their fucking liquor. Stupid fucks.

-Shawna x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, thank you Ed. Bye." Niall ended the call.

*Autumn's POV*

I dragged the razor across my wrist. It's all lead up to this. I watch the blood, as it trickles across my wrist, and on to the floor.

Warm tears stream down my face. The wounds sting, but give me relief. Relief I desperately needed.

Blood stains my skin and after awhile, the bleeding stops. I clean it off a bit and then just pull my sleeve over my wrist. I never care about the cuts. They never get infected anyway.

I know I relapsed. But I honestly couldn't care less. I'm also relapsing on something. I just don't care about anything anymore. And I don't care what anyone thinks at this point.

But I will say, Emily and her little 'friends' were right. About EVERYTHING they said to me. I believed them. And now, it's come down to this. Destroying myself. And not caring where I end up in the process.

-------

"Autumn! Come on down here for a sec!" My dad calls for me downstairs. I sigh and get up off my bed and head downstairs.

"Yes?" I question him.

"I have some exciting news." He had a smile spread across his face.

"W-What is it?" Now I'm curious.

"You get to go to an Ed Sheeran concert!"

NO. FREAKING. WAY.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep! And you get to meet him backstage!"

"How did this happen?!" I am shocked.

"Oh well when me and the boys were still a band, we met Ed and became good friends with him. I guess I forgot to mention it, ah."

"Omg! That is so awesome!" I run over to my him. "Thanks daddy." I give him a hug.

"You're welcome sweety. But someone is going with you."

"Who?" I ask.

"Harry's niece, Miranda. She's 16. Close to your age. I'm sure you two will get along just fine." He gave me a light smile.

"Mhmm. Okay dad. When is it?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Okay. Thanks again dad." I smiled. I ran upstairs. Well, I guess it's sign this happened. God doesn't want me to die yet?