Chapter 9

*Author's Note*

I'm proud of this chapter. IT'S A GOOD ONE!

It's based off of a tv show.

I will update next week!

Enjoy! x

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Autumn's POV*

He grabbed me and I could feel him. But how?? I didn't understand. But I was frightened. "Liam?! What a-are you d-doing?!"

"I'm doing something about this!" He said, serious.

"H-How are you touching me though?"

"Crazy things can happen when the emotions are strong enough."

"L-Liam. Please, just let me go." I thought about it for a second. "Can I just please go to sleep? In the morning I'll tell someone. Okay!" I lied.

"Will you?" He eyed me.

"Yes, I will!" I told him what he wanted to hear.

"Autumn? Who are you talking to in there?" I hear my dad ask from the other side of my bedroom door.

"I'm on the phone dad!"

"Oh okay. Get some sleep hun. You have school tomorrow."

"I know." Even though I knew I wasn't going. I hope Liam couldn't read minds.

I look back at Liam and he looks at me in a way that's saying, 'You better tell him tomorrow.' I nodded and went into bed, and tried to fall asleep quickly. knowing that I wasn't going to tell him. Or anyone for that matter. I was leaving with Rachel. And we will finally be free... I will finally be free.

I just hope Liam can't follow me where ever I go. But he is a ghost. So I wouldn't doubt it. But he can only phsically talk to me. So it will be almost impossible for him to tell anybody about where I am or my 'problem'.

------

I woke up. And realized it was the day. I'm skipping school and going to see Rachel. We're getting out of there and leaving. For good.

I put some of my stuff in a duffle and put some in for Rachel too. I gathered up my things and went quietly ou the door, trying not to be noticed by father. I left a note in my bedroom for dad and mum. I hated leaving them but it was for there own good. I left one for Zach as well.

Dear Mum and Dad,

I'm sorry, but I had to do this. I never meant to hurt you. I just needed to do this. It was my only chance at freedom. Don't worry. I'm in good care. I have enough money, and I'm with a close friend. Please don't come looking for me. You won't find me. I will change my apperance completely. I love you, just remember that. I'm sorry I disappointed you. I hope I see you again one day.

Love forever,

Autumn Marie Horan

Dear Zachery,

I'm so sorry it had to come to this. But I just needed you to know that I had to do this. I needed to be free. I needed to be on my own. I just wanted to live the life I wanted, or live it my way. I never meant to leave you but, by doing this, I guess I am. I honestly love you more than I love myself. I will never forget all the time we shared together. I will cherish them forever. I hope we meet again someday. Because after all, you are my wonderall.