Chapter 18

*Autumn's POV*

My eyes shot open and my body jerked foward. I was in a dark room, with the moonlight peering in through the window. I must be in my bedroom.

I look at my alarm clock next to me. 4:37am. 

I was sweating and panting heavily. What the fuck just happened?

Oh my god. That's when I realized.

It was just a dream. 

Oh thank fucking god.

"Thank you," I whisper and look up, as if  I was actually talking to God himself.

I'm so glad none of that happened. My secret was still safe.. for now. But I am kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see Ed Sheeran live, or meet him. But at least I got to live the experience in my dream.

But I feel my wrist and unfortunately, the relapse wasn't apart of the dream. Me cutting myself was real. Fuck.

I let my back fall back on to my bed. And try to fall asleep, once more.

------

I wake up to a text. What can I say? I'm a light sleeper. It's about 9:30am and I go to check my phone and to my surprise, it's Zach.

Goodmorning Auts. I just got back from my trip.

I was thinking we could go for tea? (:

-Zachy xx

I smile to myself. I hadn't seen Zach in a long while. I reply.

Hey Zachy, Gm. And sure, I'd love too.

Meet at 10:00am?

-Auts <3

I get a text about 2 minutes later.

Sounds good babe. (:

-Zachy xx

Me and Zach always go to the same place for tea or coffee. So we both know where we're talking about. I got up and got ready, then I left.

-----

"Zach!" I yell, and run and hug him. I'm surprised I had this much energy. Plus the fact that I have to act like nothings wrong. I also made sure to wear layers of clothing today. Made sure he didn't feel any bones.

He always felt them. I don't see how, I can't feel them. All I feel is fat, he must be imagining it. But on the plus side, it was a little chilly this morning, so hopefully no questions would be asked about it.

"Hey Auts!" He hugged back and we got in line to order. "It's nice to see you." He smiled at me.

"Haha, yeah it's been way too long!"

"That's what she said!" Zach joked.

"Really Zach?! Haha. Wowwww!" I playfully laugh.

We are finally next in line. "I'll take a unsweetened green tea please."

"And I'll take a lemon iced tea." He tells the lady. I'm about to take out the small amount of money I do have, but Zach stops me.

"My treat." He tells me and gives the lady the money. She gives him some lose change back and we grab our drinks and sit down in the corner of the cafe.

"Thanks for this Zach. It's nice." I give him a light smile.

"No problem. I missed you."

"I missed you too." We drink our tea. I can feel the tea makes it way down to my stomach. Slowly making it turn. I took very small sips, trying not to over to it. I had to be strong right now.