Chapter 7

*A/N*

**If you're reading this story, please add it to your reading list. I would really appreciate it.**

Don't forget to VOTE! Comment too if you'd like. I LOVE COMMENTS. :3

Thank you so much. xoxo (:

----------------------------------------------

*Autumn's POV*

I haven't been to school for a week. Not ever since that incounter with Zach at his house. I told my dad I had the flu. He believed me. I didn't like lying to him, but I had no choice. Well, I did. But I couldn't go to school and face Zach. I needed time.

I'm going to visit Rachel in a couple of days. I haven't been able to because my dad wouldn't let me. I was sick, well he thinks. So I really couldn't go anywhere. I still needed to work out though. So everytime I was alone. I would do sit ups, crunches, jog in place, and even sometimes push ups. I couldn't do a lot of those. I was weak. I could only do about 3 in one setting.

I just can't stop. Nor will I. I finally have control over my life. After what my mum leaving for a couple of months, and Emily stabbing me behind my back, and even Rachel getting put into the hospital, I can't control anything that happens in my life. Which sucks. But now, I do have something. What I eat, when I eat, how much I weigh, and what I do with my body.

*Zach's POV*

I'm worried about Autumn. She hasn't been to school in a week. I'm gonna call her. I have been trying all week but she never answers. I try again, and of course, nothing. I decide to call her home phone.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Ello?" I hear the Irish accent through the phone. It was Autumn's dad.

"Hey Mr. Horan." I greet him.

"Oh hey Zach. How've you been mate?"

"Oh, uh good." I say. "How are you and the misses?" I ask him.

"We're doing fine. Melody is currently on a business trip right now. She's been gone for about a week now. She should be back in a few months."

"Oh, Autumn didn't tell me." I say, disappointed. "By the way, how is Autumn? She hasn't been a school."

"Yeah, she's sick. But she's doing much better."

Wait, did he know she was sick-sick? Or did she just lie and say she had a cold or fever or something? I didn't know. But I found it to personal to ask. Even though I have known her basically my whole life.

"O-Okay. Thank you sir. Tell her I hope she gets well soon."

"Will do. Thanks for calling Zach."

"Anytime." I smile, even though he can't see it. I hang up.

I sigh and sit there wondering if she has gotten worse. And I knew her friend Rachel was still in the hospital. Plus she should have been back in school by now. You can be out of the hospital with a broken leg. That's what casts are for. I had a weird feeling that Autumn had lied to me about the reason Rachel was in the hospital. But then it came to me.

I've heard rumors about how Rachel has an eating problem. She is really thin none the least, a skeleton. I began thinking. What if she was the one who brought on Autumn's illness, which I knew she had. I mean, all you have to do is look at her.

I needed to see Autumn. And fast. Before it's too late... I gulp just thinking about it.

*Rachel's POV*