Chapter 28

*Autumn's POV*

I had was shown to my room and I seen that I had a roommate. I hope she likes me..

"Hey," I say. She turns around from making her bed.

"Oh hey," She greets me with a smile. "Are you my new roommate?"

"I guess so." I chuckle.

"Great," She cheers. "Whats your name?"

"Autumn, and yours?"

"Alexia. But you can call me Lexi. I prefer that." She smiles.

"Okay." I give her a smile back. I start putting my things.

"Wait, in Horan, is that in relation with thee Niall Horan?" She looks excited.

"Umm yeah." I let out a small laugh.

"Oh my god. How are you related?!"

"Uhh well, he's kinda my dad.."

"Kinda?!"

"Ok, he is my dad."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" She squeels.

"Calm down," I laugh.

"Sorry this is just so crazy. I knew you had looked familiar."

"Yeah, I mean there are a couple of pictures out there of me that other people took or whoever. But I'm not known to much. Probably only by the directioners."

"Ahh, I see." She smiles. She comes over to me and hugs me. I hug back awkwardly. "Sorry, I just had to hug you!" A smile spread across her face. I laughed.

As I'm unpacking my stuff, I start to ask questions. "So, how long have you been here Lexi?"

"Uhh It's been about... I'd say almost a year?" She said as if it was a question.

"Wow." My eyes go wide for a sec.

"Yeah, it's pretty lame." She frowned.

"Is it that bad here?"

"Well, it's not that bad. I mean it's great and all when it comes to the rooms and the quality. But after awhile you start to go a little nuts. And not to mention the food here sucks ass. Oh and I mean, you barely get any privacy. It blows."

"Well I guess I'll just have to make the most of it then..."

"Yeah, as long as you have me you should be fine." She gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"So umm, just so we can get to know each other a little better, what are you in here for? If you don't mind..."

"No, it's totally fine." I reassure her. "I'm in here for anorexia and I guess bulimia as well. I also have depression and anxiety. I just found out I have something called schizo-"

"Schizophrenia?" She finishes for me.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Yeah, I know a boy who has that here. I'm sorry, it must suck."

"Well, I don't really believe I have it, the doctors just do."

"Denial?"

"No! I'm serious.."

"Oh, okay. Well I can understand you there. Shit, I am bi polar and have bulimia."

"Sorry that you have to deal with that."

"Hey, at least we have some stuff in common." She smiles, pointing to my wrist.

I feel a little embarrassed and put my wrist close to my side.