Chapter 20

• Dedicated to all of my readers x

*A/N*

**WARNING: CONTAINS MILD SMUT**

You're lucky this chapter is extra long! Haha, enjoy. (Okay that sounded kinda wrong, lmao.)

xoxo, Shawna :)

P.S. I think this is one of my best chapters yet! 

----------------------------------------------

*Zach's POV*

Me and Autumn wake up in our hotel room. It's the next morning. Everything that happened last night made me feel so warm inside. I think it's what you call butterflies.

I seen Autumn sleeping peacefully next to me. Gosh, she's an angel. I was so releaved to find out that she feels the same way. I couldn't hide the feelings much longer.

She soon wakes up. "Hey love." I say.

"Hey babe." 

"You wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Uhh, sure." She does a half smile and gets out of bed.

We get ready to go downstairs to the hotel dinning room for free breakfast. We change our clothes and what not and are about to head downstairs.

Autumn was wearing a baggy long sleeve. Which is the kinda clothes she always wear's. Sometimes she wears skinny jeans though, which she is now.

I never noticed how thin her legs were. They were like twigs. Well, at least I know she's better now. I can tell. I just wish she would shirts that actually fit her.

But she still looked beautiful as ever. We pecked each other on the lips and then left.

We get downstairs and grab something to eat. We both get a bowl of fruit loops. She looks at the bowl in a werid way. I was starting to get worried, but then she started eating it. I knew she was okay.

I smiled at her and starting eating.

*Autumn's POV*

No one can know. This is mine. And no one is gonna take that away from me.

I force myself to eat and make it all look natural. Before hand, I had made sure to leave my cell phone upstairs so I could have an exuse to leave.

I try and eat fast, so I can finish before him, so he doesn't come with me. I finally finish and he's about half way done.

"Wow, I think this is the first time you finished before me." He laughed.

"Haha, yeah." I smile. "Oh, I forgot my cell upstairs."

"Okay. I'll be right up when I'm done." He starts eating again. I have to hurry though, so he doesn't catch me...

As I'm walking back fastly to the room, I can feel it coming back up. Fuck.

I hurry and slide the card into the door handle slot and rush in the room and close the door. I run into the bathroom and don't have time to turn on the shower or sink. I took to much time downstairs to get up here.

I puke out my guts into the toilet, barely getting there in time. I didn't have anything to cover the choking noises, but hopefully no one could hear me. I pray that the walls are thick.

I finish and spray some air freshener. God, that was close. Too close.

I grab a piece of mint gum from my purse. I start to hear the door open. Oh yeah, me and Zach both had our own key cards. I hurry to grab my phone on the bed and pretend I'm texting.