Chapter 3

*Niall's POV*

Today's the day of the dinner. I was so excited. I missed everyone. I really missed everyone hanging out like the back in the old days haha.

We got to the restaurant and seen everyone at the table. "Lads!!" I threw my arms out. We all have a big group hug. We sit down and start chatting.

*Autumn's POV*

I seen everyone. They all looked so.. happy. I mean, I'm all for it, but if one of my best friend's died, Zach for example, no matter how long it was, I don't think I would ever get over they're death. I would be a buzz kill to others I'm sure but I just wouldn't be able to let go. You know?

"Remember that one time when you and Liam were play fighting on the set of 'Little Things'?" Louis laughed, asking Niall, my dad.

"Oh yeah haha. Dose were sum great memries." (A/N: I ment to miss spell those words btw)

"Haha, yeah they were." My mom joined in.

I just sat there smiling, listening to them all. Learning their past and memories.

We soon ordered and starting eating. Then I got a text.

To: Autumn

How's dinner going?

To: Rachel

Fine. lol. Kinda bored. d:

To: Autumn

Oh well hope it gets better or ends soon haha

To: Rachel

Me too. and thanks (:

A little while later dinner ended and that was it. At least Zach was there with me so I didn't feel out of place. I felt kind of uncomfortable. I don't know why either.

We get home and I decide to go to bed. I collapsed on my bed and cuddled with Snickers, my kitty cat. Tomorrow is a new day.

-----

I arrive at school and get to first hour. I see Emily. "Hey Em."

"Hey gurl."

"Where's Jamie?" I ask her.

"Sick."

"Oh," I say with a frown.

"So you wanna sit at lunch today?"

"Sure." She says.

*skip to lunch*

We get our food and sit down. I see Rachel and call her name. She comes over.

"Sit down." I smile at her. She sits down. Emily gives her a look.

"Who's she?"

"My friend, Rachel. Rachel, this is Emily."

"Hi." Rachel says to Emily.

"Yeah... hey." Emily says to Rachel slowly. Me and Rachel both notice her attitude. We shrug it off and start to eat.

Soon after, we finished eating.

"Hey, sorry guys I got to go. I have to go make up a test for math class." Rachel told us, but mainly me.

"Okay Rach. See ya later." I waved bye. Emily waited until she left and then looked around hastily and then looked at me and nudged my shoulder.

"Come on." She said confidently.