Chapter 26

*A/N*

Hey, can you guys check out Rachelncindyxox 's new fanfic, 'Friends With Benefits (Harry Styles)' for me? <3 (:

Anyways, hope you like this chapterrrr

-----------------------------

*Zach's POV*

-Flashback-

*BEEEEEP* "CLEAR!"

*BEEEEEP* "CLEAR!!"

*BEEEEEP* "IM AT 1000 VOLTS NOW. CLEAR!" (A/N: Random number)

One of the nurses notices me in the doorway. "Sir," She runs over to be. "You can't be in here." She tries to push me out, I struggle to stay where I am so I can still see Autumn.

More nurses come from down the hall and get me away from the room where they were trying to revive her.

-End Of Flashback-

It's been about 20 minutes. And I'm just sitting her waiting to hear Autumn's fate. These people are tourchering me. Why can't they just come out here and let me know whats going on?!

I called Emily and she will be here as soon as possible.

I decided to not call my parents, I'll just tell them after. I don't want to

I called Niall and Melody. I could barely tell them their own daughter was in the hospital. But I couldn't bear to tell them the reason.

So I'll just let the doctor tell them.

-----

Her parents finally arrive, both with tears in their eyes. I feel so bad for them.

"Oh my god, Zach! Hunny, what happened?!" She asks, frantically.

"Umm, I'm not a hundred percent sure. I'm still waiting for the doctor to tell me." I said calmly, and let out a deep breath. "But there is something you should know.."

"What it it?" Niall asks, both of them looking so worried. Oh god this is going to be hard.

"Umm, the thing is... uhh, Autumn is..."

"Zachery Tomlinson?" I hear the doctor call out. I guess I'll just have to tell them later, or have the doctor explain it. Might be easier that way.

"Yes, that's me!" I shoot up from the lobby chair and walk over to him, desperately. "Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay." I say. Her parents are right next to me in an instaint.

Please be alive. Please, you can't leave me Autumn, please...

"She's going to be okay." He said. We all sighed in relief.

"So what happened?" Niall asks the doctor.

"Well, Autumn seemed to have went into cardiac arrest when she was asleep. Zach here explained to one of the nurses that they were both sleeping and when he woke up, she had no pulse."

I seen Melody's hand fly over her mouth.

"You were lucky enough to have found her Zach, about 10 more minutes and we wouldn't have been able to revive her."

Melody brushed her hand on my cheek. She mouthed 'thank you' with tears already in her and Niall's eyes.

"But there is something else-"

"What is it?!" Melody cut the doctor off.

"Well it looks like Autumn has a severe case of Anorexia Nervosa."