Chapter 32

*A/N*

Sorry the update is short! :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Third Person POV*

Autumn was so happy to be back. Back with her friends and family. And, her boyfriend Zach.

But she still felt guilty about the whole Tyler situation. She knew she had to come clean.

So she went for it, and hoped everything would be okay. But is it ever how she hopes it will be?

Nope.

It's not.

"Zach," Autumn swallows the lump in her throat.

"Yes babe?" Zach responds with a smile.

"Umm I have to tell you something, but please just don't get mad.."

"Why? What is it?" His facial expression turns serious and concerned.

"I kind of kissed another guy in treatment." Autumn bit her lip nervously.

"You what?!?!" He yells.

Autumn flinches.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I just thought you didn't care about me anymore and that was the reason you dropped me off in rehab! I totally regret it and I never stopped loving you. I was stupid."

"Yeah, I know you were. How could you think that? I did it to help you, because I DO CARE!"

"I know, I'm so so sorry I didn't see it sooner. You gotta believe me, I love you."

"I love you too but I think we should take a short break, just you know, cool off for a bit." Zach took a deep breathe. "I just never thought you would be the kind of person to do that. I thought you were different. But I guess it doesn't matter how long you think you know someone, before they go and prove you that you were wrong."

"No, Zach please! I'm still your butterfly! I always have been! Please, it was a mistake! I only truly love you!"

"No, no your not. I'm sorry." He closes his eyes tightly and walks out of Autumn's room at a fast pace, and out the door.

Autumn stood there, completely struck.

She fell to the floor in a matter of seconds and started to ball out cry.

She couldn't believe he didn't forgive her, but at the same time she could.

How could she do this to him? After he's been there for her this whole time and never gave up on her.

She was selfish.

She always will be.

So she mine as well make the most of it. And do what she desires.

And that was something that would eventually kill her.

But why did she care?

She was a selfish girl. Nothing but a selfish, worthless, careless girl.

Something she knew she would will always be.

Nothing.

"Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving."